[Vid] Embellishment City (MOD WARNING IN OP)

• Thread starter M A K A V E L I*
  • Start date

dps

Nov 30, 2011
Haha MAKAVELI your videos are awesome. I recently subscribed to your you tube channel and the first video I watched was 'poke the bear part 1', such good video editing. It wasn't until about half way through that I realized it was doctored haha.

Keep up the good work.

Kershaw

This is getting big now. I remember watching The Ironing is Delicious when it had a couple K views. A star is born in M A K A V E L I. :handclap:

Steve Bennett*

Nice video, so true. Why isn't this in the main general hockey discussion board? I'm gonna post it there if it's ok with Makaveli...

:cheers:

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Nice video, so true. Why isn't this in the main general hockey discussion board? I'm gonna post it there if it's ok with Makaveli...

:cheers:

MOD WARNING:

This video is not to be posted on the Main Boards, nor is to be posted on the Boston Boards. Anyone caught doing either will be subject to an infraction for Trolling. We as Canuck fans can enjoy this here.

I wouldn't...

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Keep up the good fight man

still absolutely disgusted over the media and the Bruins during that run

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
Let me just make a comment about reputation. The Canucks have one. How it got here or whether they deserve it is irrelevant. It exists and has been a factor.

A quick fix is the addition in a leadership role of someone that doesn't have that reputation. This, in part, is why a Captain like Iginla is so valuable. Even if there is no letter on his sweater, his presence alone modifies how the game is called.

The other point I want to make is that officiating is why this league is a joke and will never succeed like other sport brands. The mere fact that reputation influences officials is evidence they are amateurs!

Johnny LaRue

Jul 21, 2005
Abbotsford
Good work MAK. We all knew the Bruins were divers and their fans hilariously delusional, but you really showed hit the nail on the head with this video.

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Yeah but Makaveli made it, and it's pretty accurate. The only people who wouldn't like it are freedom haters...

Lol doesn't matter, I don't make the rules here and neither does MAK. You're welcome to post it on the main board but I guarantee it lasts less the 5 minutes and you get an infraction. Post it to your facebook or twitter if you really wanna share it..

M A K A V E L I*

Ronald and Weekes making a few cracks about Marchand and the Bruins diving roster.

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
Lol doesn't matter, I don't make the rules here and neither does MAK. You're welcome to post it on the main board but I guarantee it lasts less the 5 minutes and you get an infraction. Post it to your facebook or twitter if you really wanna share it..
Bingo. Just to reiterate again for the courtesy of anyone who wants to be a 'hero' tonight: DO NOT post this video on the main boards.

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
It's a wonderful world we live in when presenting facts is considered trolling.
For whatever reason, some people on the main boards can't handle a factual presentation without it denigrating into a troll-fest. I don't make the rules, I just follow them.

M A K A V E L I*

For whatever reason, some people on the main boards can't handle a factual presentation without it denigrating into a troll-fest. I don't make the rules, I just follow them.

One of the mods said in the Montreal thread that they don't allow compilations of dives from one team, which is why they banned the Embellishment City video.

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Bennett*

Seems reasonable. I guess I won't post it in the Main board, instead in the Detroit forum just to create confusion...

doc.jpg

M A K A V E L I*

Cloud is really going full throttle with his embellishment quest. Here he is complaining again during today's Penguins game. This would be a pretty good reaction shot for Embellishment City Part 2.

hockeyface.gif

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Cloud is really going full throttle with his embellishment quest. Here he is complaining again during today's Penguins game. This would be a pretty good reaction shot for Embellishment City Part 2.

hockeyface.gif

Was funny that it was not embellishment as well.
Also they mentioned Embellishment City on the Pens feed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->