[Vid] Embellishment City (MOD WARNING IN OP)

• Thread starter M A K A V E L I*
  • Start date

Smokey McCanucks

PuckDaddy "Perfect HFBoard Trade Proposal 02/24/14
Dec 21, 2010
He's mad cause Seguin embellished after that hit by Emelin, then Chara went and fought Emelin and got 2+5+10, and the Habs came back with two goals to win with Chara off and it turned out Seguin was just fine after all...tough break lol.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
He's mad cause Seguin embellished after that hit by Emelin, then Chara went and fought Emelin and got 2+5+10, and the Habs came back with two goals to win with Chara off and it turned out Seguin was just fine after all...tough break lol.

He's mad cause the refs didn't buy the Séguin dive but Chara did.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I've watched this at least 20 times now. Can't get enough. Just awesome.

Well done Mak.

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
hahaha pure gold. All teams have examples of some pretty bad dives, but no other team has a coach that calls out refs for it quite like Julien. Someone email this to him.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
this guy has to be the biggest hypocrite in the league.

This needs to be repeated over and over and over again. No one coaching Brad freakin' Marchant should EVER be harping about other teams diving. Take a look in your own backyard before you throw stones, Claude. :rant:

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Oh, the ironing is delicious! **** you Julien and your hypocrite team.

Great job Mak trolololol

Reign Nateo

Apr 28, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Explains Bruins fans a lot to me. How can they be anything besides hypocritical with the way the game is presented to them? I bet you could show this video to Julien or Jack Edwards and they wouldn't even see the problem...

Claude Julien? Massive hypocrite that sees no fault in his own team. Edwards? THE biggest homer commentator in perhaps all pro sports. Owner Jeremy Jacobs? One of the richest and most influential owners around, gets his way. Add to that the minimal media coverage hockey gets in Boston and it's no wonder Bruins fans come off the way they do, how could they not with that group presenting the game to them? Gained a bit more understanding for their point of view through this vid.

Nice vid Mak.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Ferarro gave the video its due on The Team this morning. And it's closing in on 30,000 Youtube views.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Can't wait till it hits the main boards, if it hasn't already. S***storm City! :sarcasm:

Linters*

Can't wait till it hits the main boards, if it hasn't already. S***storm City! :sarcasm:

Looks like the Habs already posted it on the main boards but it got deleted since the link from their personal thread goes nowhere now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad