Victory on Ice / Hockey DVDs

Rush22*

So I saw the Youtube promo for Victory on Ice, it is an instructional dvd for hockey skating. I consider myself a very good skater but I am always looking for ways to improve my starts and refine my technique. Victor Baryshevtsev appears to be the best skater I have seen. Anyone see his DVD and if so how did you like it?

Also any more recommendations for DVDs that focus more on advance level technuqies as far as other skills are involved (shooting, passing, puck handling)???

bestmyfeeling

Oct 22, 2010
So I saw the Youtube promo for Victory on Ice, it is an instructional dvd for hockey skating. I consider myself a very good skater but I am always looking for ways to improve my starts and refine my technique. Victor Baryshevtsev appears to be the best skater I have seen. Anyone see his DVD and if so how did you like it?

Also any more recommendations for DVDs that focus more on advance level technuqies as far as other skills are involved (shooting, passing, puck handling)???

bump!

anybody?

Captain Serious 19

Apr 8, 2013
Chicago
I watch this video on youtube all the time. I have never seen the DVDs though. He is the best skater I have every seen though, and I heard rumors that Victor trained with Federov and even helped him with technique.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad