Player Discussion Victor Mete

The best thing to do for his development?

• Bring him to London

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Bring him back with the first team

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
he is, thing is, whenever he's not playing with Weber he looks AHL calibre...

so people might want to wait for him to score a goal or two at least before saying he's ahead of 40-50-60 pts D at the same age. you know...

Who had more points and goals at D+1? Who was 2 full levels higher at D+2? Who was in the better league at D+3?

Where's your evidence that PK was better than Mete at the same age?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
yeah he could half that. Won't get as much goals but could easily get 30ish points. I said initially I'm not saying he'll be better than PK but I think he's better at the same age.

Of course he'd rip apart the AHL. Come on. Had he stayed down there, he would have put up massive points. Easily.

no way, just don't see it. No shot, no scorers in Laval. But we'll see next year, I doubt he comes close to half of Subban's totals let alone ever be near the 50-60 pts that Subban put up every year. I watched Subban and Mete in the OHL and AHL, there's no way they are in the same league. Subban was just on another level he had strength and shot that Mete can only dream about.

I'd be very surprised if Mete gets 30 pts next year.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Who had more points and goals at D+1? Who was 2 full levels higher at D+2? Who was in the better league at D+3?

Where's your evidence that PK was better than Mete at the same age?
goals! yeah goals...

from "where he is right now" to where he'll be in the future to where he was two seasons ago, you're all over the place mate...

Mete is a top pairing D, you win. Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad