Confirmed with Link: Victor Mete Claimed by Ottawa Senators

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Sadder that we lost Juulsen and Mete for nothing and then had to handcuff the team by acquiring two D’s .
GM can’t be fired fast enough.
Yeah but those are montreal busts, not some over the hill vet that can't barely keep a spot on a basement dweller like detroit. Those players are just diamonds in the rough. Our youngsters are a present without a bow, who wants that...other than other teams.

Jesker

May 8, 2010
Montreal
What?!

What on earth is the purpose of playing hockey, if not to outscore the opposition?

I agree with you, it's the purpose of playing hockey, but when evaluating a player, there's a bit other infos to factor don't you think ? Who is he facing, minutes, who is he playing with, and other fancy stats like offensive zone controlled entries, defensive zone controlled breakout etc.

My main point was ; I don't care if he was on the ice once but Price having to bail them out often. Just that. I think there's more to it.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Typical Mete tonight.......couple of good rushes but was a Walmart greeter at his own blue line and a flacid defender below the dots.

Good riddance!

Reactions: jaffy27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->