• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Fox was better this season. But until
Hedman has multiple seasons in a row like this Hedman is the better player for sure.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Hedman has 40 points in his last 46 playoff games and 2 straight cups (soon), being the #1D.
The fact that he’s playing hurt right now just makes it all the more impressive.

Fox still has a long way to go. Being good against the bad teams in the division in a shortened season doesn’t count for much in my book.
Yeah, Fox is no Seider.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Fox was certainly better this year. If this is simply an 'off' year for Hedman, I would call him the best all-around defenseman in the league. But if this is his new level of play, then Fox.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Hedman hasn't been himself most of this year as he's obviously playing through some lower body injury that limits his mobility. So Fox was definitely the better player this season and deserved the Norris. In most years, Hedman is way better. Even though he's 7 years older, I'd take Hedman on the rebuilding Wings over Fox without a second thought. Not that Fox isn't a great defenseman, he's just not as good as the best defenseman in the world.

Why’s that? I’d vote Hedman in this poll. But Fox isn’t that far behind..: and 7 years younger. Seems like a no brainer to take Fox for a rebuilding team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad