Injury Report: Victor Hedman cleared for contact, could return as early as 11/29/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I guess if you put this tweet in between the other two it all starts to make sense. ;)

LOL, yeah that's a little better.

I hope he can beat the original timetable. Our GA has not been great, and thankfully we have been scoring to make up for it.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Joe Smith @TBTimes_JSmith

Hedman on trip, going on ice now after #tblightning skate.

Good news, still ways to go but it's good to hear that things are going in the right direction. I also think that him going on this trip for the first time means that he's trying to get used to being with the team again so maybe he'll start skating with them soon.

Look Up

Don't be a scan tool
Oct 3, 2013

Good news, still ways to go but it's good to hear that things are going in the right direction. I also think that him going on this trip for the first time means that he's trying to get used to being with the team again so maybe he'll start skating with them soon.

...and he can get some Christmas shopping done in while he's in New York. :)

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Hopefully 2 weeks?

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/light...gainst-islanders-brett-connolly-close/2206963
Defenseman Victor Hedman (fractured finger) is still a few weeks from being ready, though he's making good progress. Hedman conitnues to skate in full gear, though is only able to stickhandle as he's not yet allowed to shoot, which will be the big test. Today was the four-week mark since his surgery, with him expecting to be out 4-6 weeks. "It's a long process, but you've got to be positive and be patient," he said. "Obviously it's a lot easier when the team is winning."

Tmix

Jun 29, 2014
better safe than sorry even if it means a couple extra losses if he is back 100%

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Damn, I think what we really need is him on the PP. The best thing about him is how he can carry the puck if there's no pass.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
#tblightning @heds77 on ice for morning skate wearing red no contact jersey.

Erik Erlendsson @erlendssonTBO
Victor Hedman joins #tblightning for morning skate wearing a red (injured) jersey while Paquette is on the ice as well

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Damn, I think what we really need is him on the PP. The best thing about him is how he can carry the puck if there's no pass.

With Hedman back, we have the opportunity to score a PP goal every game. PP has been very good since he's been out, but it will be even better when he is back.

I feel we can run a 30% PP this season if everything clicks and everyone is back healthy.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
One more thing:

#tblightning Hedman got cleared to do some shooting yesterday. Says he's still a week and a half away from returning.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
56395602.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->