OT: Vices/Gambling Thread: The Anti-Menu Thread

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Tampa and Chicago over 1.5 goals in their respective first periods is like 44-5 overall. My friends know nothing about hockey, they just bet it blind and win almost every time.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Tampa and Chicago over 1.5 goals in their respective first periods is like 44-5 overall. My friends know nothing about hockey, they just bet it blind and win almost every time.

I know nothing about baseball and that's the only fantasy league I've ever won. I went purely on stats.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
@JojoTheWhale

In regards to Brioni, KOP had a store that carried some Brioni but I am blanking on the name. Boyd's carries it as well. I have seen some things at neiman marcus on discount but nothing i felt was worth the investment. For Dress shirts I like Faconnable which are easy to find.

If you ever go back to Rome again, i highly recommend going to the Brioni store. It was an amazing learning experience , and they really know how to win your business. You feel like a million bucks walking out of that place.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
@JojoTheWhale

In regards to Brioni, KOP had a store that carried some Brioni but I am blanking on the name. Boyd's carries it as well. I have seen some things at neiman marcus on discount but nothing i felt was worth the investment. For Dress shirts I like Faconnable which are easy to find.

If you ever go back to Rome again, i highly recommend going to the Brioni store. It was an amazing learning experience , and they really know how to win your business. You feel like a million bucks walking out of that place.

The KOP Outlets are exactly where I find a lot of them.

I will check out Faconnable. Appreciate the tip.

Reactions: Jtown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad