Vice TV - Dark Side of Football

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
With the success of the " Dark Side of the Ring " series Vice TV is now focusing on the dark side of the NFL.

More from PopCulture.com:

A new football docuseries is coming to Vice TV next month. The network recently released a teaser trailer for Dark Side of Football, a spinoff series of Dark Side of the Ring. The trailer features some of the football players who are interviewed, including Bill Romanowski and Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson. The series will premiere on Thursday, May 13 at 10 p.m. ET.

Dark Side of Football "will shine a light on stories that live in the shadows of America’s favorite sport. It will explore the sometimes-flawed men behind the masks; the coaches, teams and leagues who control their fates; and the untold story behind bizarre and tragic off-the-field events — facts that often have been hidden to shield fans from discovering unsettling truths about the game they love. All told from interviews with the people who were there and know what really happened," according to a release.

Full story: 'Dark Side of Football': Vice TV Releases Teaser Trailer for New Football Series

Reactions: TNT87

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I didn't know about this. Their Dark Side of the Ring is so incredibly good.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I didn't know about this. Their Dark Side of the Ring is so incredibly good.

For a show that debuts in less than 3 weeks there certainly hasn't been very much publicity about it. I only found the above story while looking for something else.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
For a show that debuts in less than 3 weeks there certainly hasn't been very much publicity about it. I only found the above story while looking for something else.
Strange time of year to do it as well. You’d think there would be more interest during fall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->