Viaplay sucks now, American broadcasts on Canadian home games?

canuckster19

Former CDC Mod
Sep 23, 2008
Gothenburg Sweden
Anyone know why this has happened? Have to sit through listening to monotonous crap announcers who know nothing about hockey.

They lost the NFL and now this, gonna get rid of this garbage.

I thought it was fair when the announcers chosen was whoever the home team is, but now it seems we've been cursed with this crap decision.

Anyone know if it's possible to legally get NHL games with Canadian announcers?

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
Anyone know why this has happened? Have to sit through listening to monotonous crap announcers who know nothing about hockey.

I thought it was fair when the announcers chosen was whoever the home team is, but now it seems we've been cursed with this crap decision.

LOL - who cares?? well, other than you...

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013

Yes, hit me up bro.

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
Even worse is when we have to suffer through the Swedish announcers half-asleep in a studio in Stockholm. Please bring back the option to choose announcers. As a Red Wing fan, I want to hear Ken Daniels and Mickey Redmond every game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad