Eklund Rumor: Via Twitter: "Big rumor I am chasing between Winnipeg and Toronto".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Trouba wouldn't be signing 1 year deals if he wanted to stay long term. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

That's not entirely true. He only signed a one year deal this time around because of arbitration. It was a take it or leave it type thing. When he initially came back from his holdout, he signed for 2 years.

By all accounts Trouba stopped whining about being in Winnipeg when he got what he wanted and played on his natural side on D. Him wanting out was never really about the location, but about how he was used.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
If he's ****ing with us, I'm gonna be so pissed off. I got an appointment that I need to get to in the morning, but I also need my craving of hockey news satisfied....

Ugh

He is shitting on you every team he says something.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Matthews for Little

Leafs get an actual top 5 Center and some cap space to bring back Josh Leivo next offseason,Jets get a bigger name

can I get a forum tag too now please?

Reactions: STLomacneko

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Matthews for Laine. Just to see the world melt, and see two tribes at war come to peace. I'm sure a treaty would need to be drawn up between the massive Laine fans and the HFutures Leafs.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Again, finding it really amusing that Cheveldayoff and a GM mentored by Lamoriello are supposed to give any information out to anyone ever.

Reactions: iSophagus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad