Eklund Rumor: Via Twitter: "Big rumor I am chasing between Winnipeg and Toronto".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Only way Trouba is traded is if Chevy gets the return "he" wants. No other trade makes sense between these teams that would be called big.

Reactions: Snowman

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
If he's f***ing with us, I'm gonna be so pissed off. I got an appointment that I need to get to in the morning, but I also need my craving of hockey news satisfied....

Ugh

Reactions: STLomacneko

HC7

May 2, 2018
Only way Trouba is traded is if Chevy gets the return "he" wants. No other trade makes sense between these teams that would be called big.

You can say that with any trade but at the end of the day Trouba obviously doesn't want to be there for whatever Winnipeg is offering. Chevy takes so long to make trades that by the time he does, said player loses a bit of value.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
You can say that with any trade but at the end of the day Trouba obviously doesn't want to be there for whatever Winnipeg is offering. Chevy takes so long to make trades that by the time he does, said player loses a bit of value.

Obviously? Trouba has publicly stated the opposite......that’s like saying every unsigned FA & arbitration settlement currently obviously wants to be traded. Will he be traded eventually? Maybe, but your comment makes zero sense and is at best a wild guess.

Trouba holds huge value to the Jets this year. PS Kane was traded for a huge return by Chevy.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
don't pretend he isn't appreciated in the summer with nothing to talk about

HC7

May 2, 2018
Obviously? Trouba has publicly stated the opposite......that’s like saying every unsigned FA & arbitration settlement currently obviously wants to be traded. Will he be traded eventually? Maybe, but your comment makes zero sense and is at best a wild guess.

Trouba holds huge value to the Jets this year. PS Kane was traded for a huge return by Chevy.

Trouba wouldn't be signing 1 year deals if he wanted to stay long term. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad