Confirmed with Link: VGK Trades Brad Hunt & 2019 6th Rounder to MIN for 5th Rounder (Choice of 2019 MIN/WAS)

chihockey1989

Jan 18, 2019
Currently only Zykov scratched so don't know where you are getting two other forwards from. Smith and Carrier will be coming back soon so you'll probably get more help soon. But it is not like we are deep. Teams would have definitely claimed Hunt. No fan in their right mind would want to lose a player for free. I'll take the 5th rounder.

Shouldn’t have had to give up a 6th rounder as well. Make them bait hard if he was so worth of value. But yes, when Carrier and Smith are back, which should be after the break, will produce 3 scratches. Factor in Haula down the road although that shouldn’t affect roster rules.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Speaking about gathering great guys and losing guys like Hunt... I hope they know what they are doing (which is very possible :) ). I'm just bit sad for Hunt, because if he didn't get a good chance here, how on earth would he get it in Minnesota, a team that is filled with great D.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Speaking about gathering great guys and losing guys like Hunt... I hope they know what they are doing (which is very possible :) ). I'm just bit sad for Hunt, because if he didn't get a good chance here, how on earth would he get it in Minnesota, a team that is filled with great D.
I've read that they've got a few injuries, I feel like he just wants to see some ice time to give himself a shot at a decent contract this offseason since he's going to UFA status.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I've read that they've got a few injuries, I feel like he just wants to see some ice time to give himself a shot at a decent contract this offseason since he's going to UFA status.
Yeah, he also added that he'd rather stay here than go to another team where he wouldn't play either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad