Confirmed with Link: VGK Trades Brad Hunt & 2019 6th Rounder to MIN for 5th Rounder (Choice of 2019 MIN/WAS)

chihockey1989

Jan 18, 2019
Well it is something to clear a roster spot. Better than waivers.
No, the Wolves fans that exist would appreciate an attempt of helping us out by trying waivers, or acquiring an AHL forward who can produce offense unlike our scrubby bottom six. No it’s ok. Great move!

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
No, the Wolves fans that exist would appreciate an attempt of helping us out by trying waivers, or acquiring an AHL forward who can produce offense unlike our scrubby bottom six. No it’s ok. Great move!

Agreed. Get the Wolves some players McPhee.

P.S. I appreciate you Brad Hunt and hope you get playing time and do well in Minny.

Reactions: chihockey1989

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
It is what it is, but I will say it should have been Merrill, but Turk loves him too much. Hopefully he has a fair shot to actually play hockey with the wild.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Now that they're down to 7, I wonder if Whitecloud might be called up and down as the 8th defenseman. He still has 79 NHL games he can play in before he has to go through waivers (this year and next).

Right now there's no roster space if Smith plays on Wednesday, but he might be the callup in case of injury.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
You should be grateful you got to keep Hyka and Carr virtually the entire year and Pirri for a good portion. I think you are very selfish, wanting Vegas to waive players just to appease your AHL viewing habits.

Reactions: MordredGK

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Honestly Hunt isn't that much worse than Holden. I know some people would say he's definitely better.

I find Lindberg far more likely than Zykov. But I could be wrong

I doubt they want to risk losing him to waivers at this point. Zykov probably would go unclaimed, so he'd be much needed help for our developmental league farm affiliate.

After all, the developmental league farm club of much developing and farming is battling for 1st but they only have AHL stars like Carr, Macek, Brannstrom, Hague etcetera etcetera.

chihockey1989

Jan 18, 2019
You should be grateful you got to keep Hyka and Carr virtually the entire year and Pirri for a good portion. I think you are very selfish, wanting Vegas to waive players just to appease your AHL viewing habits.

That's funny. It's not like Hyka and Carr should be solid NHL players at the moment. But your fans think that all of our top performers should be up there and we should be left with our crap. Other affiliations do things to benefit each other, but this Hunt trade is ridiculous. We shouldn't have had to give up a six rounder and Hunt for a fifth rounder. Let's see how Zykov gets handled.

chihockey1989

Jan 18, 2019
For somebody preaching about VGK fans knowing nothing about the Wolves you know an awful little about VGK if you want Vegas to get rid of Nosek.

How are Nosek's numbers this season? 46 GP, 12 points, and a -11? So when Carrier and Smith get over their day-to-day injuries, who will be the healthy scratches? My guess is Zykov and Lindberg, Carrier, or Nosek will be on that consistent short list. Numbers wise, Carrier and Zykov are at the bottom. So decisions have to be made.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
You don't understand. Vegas is the Wolves' farm team. VGK is obligated to provide them with Calder Cup talent.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly Hunt isn't that much worse than Holden. I know some people would say he's definitely better.

I doubt they want to risk losing him to waivers at this point. Zykov probably would go unclaimed, so he'd be much needed help for our developmental league farm affiliate.

After all, the developmental league farm club of much developing and farming is battling for 1st but they only have AHL stars like Carr, Macek, Brannstrom, Hague etcetera etcetera.
Zykov is not eligible to be sent down. If he leaves the roster, he is gone. This is because he has already been placed on waivers enough times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad