Confirmed Trade: [VGK/TOR] David Clarkson and 2020 4th round pick for Garret Sparks

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
Saying incorrect things repeatedly isn't a valid rationale.

I literally just told it to you. And now The Podium has provided a more detailed breakdown, proving that I was correct.

Nothing from you, as expected.
You're very funny...

Nothing from me ?

Forgot your reading glasses ?

"Saying incorrect things repeatedly isn't a valid rationale." ?

Mirror, mirror...

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
You're very funny...
Nothing from me ?
Forgot your reading glasses ?
"Saying incorrect things repeatedly isn't a valid rationale." ?
Mirror, mirror...
Nothing of substance at least. I supported my position when requested, despite it being obvious; you haven't.

I guess this is the closest we will get to you admitting you were wrong.

Reactions: Isaac Nootin

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
There is the “training camp formula” that will determine your ACSL and relief pool numbers if a team enters LTIR during training camp. This is likely what the Leafs will use regardless if they have Marner signed or not. By acquiring Clarkson, it means they can enter LTIR during training camp while getting optimal LTIR relief. Without Clarksons contract, Leafs would otherwise be under the cap during training camp without Mitch signed and thus would not have optimal relief. If Sorry I don’t have a direct link right now but search the “training camp formula” for LTIR salary relief pool on the LTIR FAQ on capfriendly.
Thanks.

Reactions: mavis

typicalsavage

Oct 31, 2018
2020 - 1st round pick is gone
Marleau is gone
Kadri is gone
Gardiner is gone
Hainsy is gone

Dubas is barely surviving.

Yeah and replaced them with Barrie Kerfoot and had Muzzin come in mid season. What has Buffalo done exactly other than build a dcore full of forwards?

Reactions: LDN

Strangle

May 4, 2009
So this move sounds like it allows the leafs to sign Marner at any time? Now, a month from now, once the season starts?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->