VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Was going to use my seats tonight with a friend, but he got his company seats in the Bud Light lounge, so now I have two extras.

If anyone is interested, I will make you a smoking deal for tonight. Section 225 Row F.

EDIT -- SOLD

Last edited:

sharks19

Aug 22, 2007
I will be in town next weekend and I'm looking for 1 ticket to the Ottawa game on 3/2. Really anywhere in the building is acceptable! Thanks in advance.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I have an upper level ticket in row A. Supposedly this is entitled to some sort of VIP perks? It is very difficult to find out info for this so if anyone can explain it would be much appreciated.

Great game today, looking forward to traveling in from Denver for the rematch.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I have an upper level ticket in row A. Supposedly this is entitled to some sort of VIP perks? It is very difficult to find out info for this so if anyone can explain it would be much appreciated.

Great game today, looking forward to traveling in from Denver for the rematch.
I don't remember what it is.

I think it gets you access to the luxury suite level where the Goose Island Lounge is, the ability to enter through the Suite security gate, and I think you can have concessions delivered to your seat. However, I've only seen an usher bring food down the aisle 20 times or so this season, and I'm at almost every game and notice stupid crap like that.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I don't remember what it is.

I think it gets you access to the luxury suite level where the Goose Island Lounge is, the ability to enter through the Suite security gate, and I think you can have concessions delivered to your seat. However, I've only seen an usher bring food down the aisle 20 times or so this season, and I'm at almost every game and notice stupid crap like that.
Cool thanks, just wanted an idea what to look for. Don't want to assume perks people who paid $$$ get but also don't want to miss out on something.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Cool thanks, just wanted an idea what to look for. Don't want to assume perks people who paid $$$ get but also don't want to miss out on something.
Don't trust me on any of those.

I'm sure the VGK Ticket Office can let you know everything. I've heard they're alright to talk to.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I've never heard of a sports organization that has cut it this close when it comes to releasing potential playoff seats. Silence can only mean one thing...they haven't figured out how much to gouge us on the price.

Sad to say as good as the front office has been with the on ice product, the opposite has been true in the ticket department.

It began the day they announced there wouldn't be any paper tickets. It continued right after that with the jersey fiasco. I'm shocked nobody mentioned what an absolute joke the the seat relocation process was. :eyeroll:

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I've never heard of a sports organization that has cut it this close when it comes to releasing potential playoff seats. Silence can only mean one thing...they haven't figured out how much to gouge us on the price.

Sad to say as good as the front office has been with the on ice product, the opposite has been true in the ticket department.

It began the day they announced there wouldn't be any paper tickets. It continued right after that with the jersey fiasco. I'm shocked nobody mentioned what an absolute joke the the seat relocation process was. :eyeroll:
I've just decided to stay in the same seats, was the changing process awful?

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

It was laughable. If you wanted to move, you were given a choice of price points/general areas to choose from & they would select the "best available" seats for you. So theoretically you could go from an aisle location & be stuck in the middle of an aisle a row ahead of you & have no choice in the matter. Plus there was no option to stay in your current seats once you elected to take part in the process.

I know for the Rangers they have an online system where you are given a selected time slot based on seniority to select new seats. When it's your turn you log in & it shows every seat/section options that are available & you can choose exactly where you want to sit.

In the end I chose to stay put. No way I was leaving that up to chance. The way the team plays favorites showing the same people on the jumbo tron every game, I can only imagine the favoritism that would occur in a process such as this. No thanks.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
It was laughable. If you wanted to move, you were given a choice of price points/general areas to choose from & they would select the "best available" seats for you. So theoretically you could go from an aisle location & be stuck in the middle of an aisle a row ahead of you & have no choice in the matter. Plus there was no option to stay in your current seats once you elected to take part in the process.

I know for the Rangers they have an online system where you are given a selected time slot based on seniority to select new seats. When it's your turn you log in & it shows every seat/section options that are available & you can choose exactly where you want to sit.

In the end I chose to stay put. No way I was leaving that up to chance. The way the team plays favorites showing the same people on the jumbo tron every game, I can only imagine the favoritism that would occur in a process such as this. No thanks.
The jumbotron favoritism comes from laziness.

They've got the guys with handheld cameras standing in the tunnels most of the time and you see people near the tunnels as a result. Then the stupid cameras on the jumbotron can't aim high enough to hit anyone more than halfway up the lower bowl, so there's only like 5,000 people in the entire place within sight of a camera.

Not that I care to be on the screen, I really don't. I'm just tired of seeing wolverine guy and the big guy that jumps around behind wolverine man in all the wolverine man shots.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

I have partial seasons in section 18, which we hate. They offered us full in the same seats, told them we aren't interest in any more tix in 18. They tried to strong arm us into buying 18 with the threat that if we don't buy in 18, we get nothing. I'll sit at home and watch before I pay that kind of money to sit in the second to last row and visit with opposing fans every game.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

They've got the guys with handheld cameras standing in the tunnels most of the time and you see people near the tunnels as a result. Then the stupid cameras on the jumbotron can't aim high enough to hit anyone more than halfway up the lower bowl, so there's only like 5,000 people in the entire place within sight of a camera.

Not that I care to be on the screen, I really don't. I'm just tired of seeing wolverine guy and the big guy that jumps around behind wolverine man in all the wolverine man shots.

Completely agree, I was also being lazy in my favoritism metaphor, but you get the idea. Believe me, I do NOT want to be on the screen either. I go to watch the games, not dance when play stops for a whistle. Wolverine man is beyond overkill at this point. What a tool that guy is.

My point was/is the relocation process was more of a crapshoot than I was willing to take part in. So I declined. To be fair, my rep also said that not much was available in the lower rows of the upper level. He made it clear that the majority of the available seats are in lower sections at much higher prices.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

I'm good with Wolverine pretender. At least he puts some energy and effort into his act.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Completely agree, I was also being lazy in my favoritism metaphor, but you get the idea. Believe me, I do NOT want to be on the screen either. I go to watch the games, not dance when play stops for a whistle. Wolverine man is beyond overkill at this point. What a tool that guy is.

My point was/is the relocation process was more of a crapshoot than I was willing to take part in. So I declined. To be fair, my rep also said that not much was available in the lower rows of the upper level. He made it clear that the majority of the available seats are in lower sections at much higher prices.

I've hit the screen a few times, only because I have an adorable 9 yo daughter.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm good with Wolverine pretender. At least he puts some energy and effort into his act.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I think he's fine. Everything I've heard about him makes me think he's actually a good guy too. It's just low hanging fruit for the camera guy, which is an example of the aforementioned laziness.

Bookie21

Dec 26, 2017
That is odd about not hearing anything regarding playoff tickets. Most teams charge you up front, then credit you back if you don't make the playoffs

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
That is odd about not hearing anything regarding playoff tickets. Most teams charge you up front, then credit you back if you don't make the playoffs
They've said that they're going with the "cheer now, pay later" plan that places like Tampa (I think) and Nashville do. So we'll either pay as they're happening or afterward.

At least that's what I've heard and hoping is true. Otherwise, I'm out on the playoffs since it's probably too damn late to fix it.

Plus, we might be making a move out of Las Vegas in the next few weeks, so I've got a few playoff balls in the air right now.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I just got an email offer to buy a 16-game strip of playoff tickets for the Devils based on buying tickets to one game there earlier this year through the Ticketmaster marketplace. And yet for a VGK season ticket holder its we don't even talk about that until the clinch. What a difference in philosophy.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

I didn't want to change my tickets, but I'm surprised they didn't do that system for any potential changes. The Rangers system was exactly what they did for all those who made a deposit to get the team here, surely they could have used it again for potential seat moves and for whoever gets the chance to get season tickets for next year.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I just got an email offer to buy a 16-game strip of playoff tickets for the Devils based on buying tickets to one game there earlier this year through the Ticketmaster marketplace. And yet for a VGK season ticket holder its we don't even talk about that until the clinch. What a difference in philosophy.
I've got a feeling they won't be advertising the playoff tickets to people that purchased single gamers here. Got a lot more STH and a waiting list that I'm sure would get first crack.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
They've said that they're going with the "cheer now, pay later" plan that places like Tampa (I think) and Nashville do. So we'll either pay as they're happening or afterward.

At least that's what I've heard and hoping is true. Otherwise, I'm out on the playoffs since it's probably too damn late to fix it.

Plus, we might be making a move out of Las Vegas in the next few weeks, so I've got a few playoff balls in the air right now.

If I remember right they will charge automatically unless you tell them not to as games are scheduled. There probably will be an email coming to us tomorrow after its official giving a deadline to opt out of buying playoff tickets. If I were you I'd just buy them and sell what you can't use. What I'm planning on doing, only so many times I can get back to Vegas in the next few months but I will make efforts to make at least a game in each series and hope that means at least 4 trips are forthcoming. The others I will sell and I will be shocked if I'm not plus money when its done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->