VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Hello!
I'm going to be in Vegas for a conference OCT 17-18.. I would love to get tickets to the game against Ottawa on the 17th..
Where's the best place to look for tickets for VGK games?

The best place is to find a season ticket holder selling his seats privately. Unfortunately, if you don't have that in, you're at the mercy of resale sites. The Knights have their own resale site that is very unfriendly toward buyers. They add fees on to the cost of the seats which average between 30-40%. Their selling point is they are the only resale site than can guarantee authentic tickets.

VGK Ticket Exchange

Luckily the opponent is Ottawa, so prices should be relatively low for that night.

FYI. All tickets to the game are electronic, so if you do buy seats, don't get scammed if someone is offering paper tickets of any kind.

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
The best place is to find a season ticket holder selling his seats privately. Unfortunately, if you don't have that in, you're at the mercy of resale sites. The Knights have their own resale site that is very unfriendly toward buyers. They add fees on to the cost of the seats which average between 30-40%. Their selling point is they are the only resale site than can guarantee authentic tickets.

VGK Ticket Exchange

Luckily the opponent is Ottawa, so prices should be relatively low for that night.

FYI. All tickets to the game are electronic, so if you do buy seats, don't get scammed if someone is offering paper tickets of any kind.

Thanks for the tips!
Do you think any of the prices would drop closer to game time? Or is it better to get them in advance?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Prices for that game will probably drop like a rock on game day.

Yep, Ottawa with no EK65 or Stone, Thursday Night, last minute tix should be good. I'd head down to the plaza, then look at Flashseats about 15 minutes before puck drop. The gougers will start panicking and the prices will plummet.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I got 4 tickets for the Ottawa game. I will be there but. Nobody from Ottawa is going to be coming to the game in October. I think its Thanksgiving in Canada just before so doubtful it will be busy. Usually LV is quiet with travellers until mid Nov for about 2-3 weeks then its quiet until rodeo for a week and February. Knights tickets are going to be hard to get no matter when. They are the big show in town.
They aren't as hard as you think. For the monster games it's just a matter of what one is willing to pay.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
do ticket prices usually drop on game days?

i'm gonna be in town thanksgiving weekend but the tickets for the game on the 29th are starting at $134

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
do ticket prices usually drop on game days?

i'm gonna be in town thanksgiving weekend but the tickets for the game on the 29th are starting at $134

Holiday weekends are tricky to gauge. I recall last year the market was soft for that weekend (2 home games) but the first season prices stayed high. I'd monitor the VGK resale over the next few weeks & see what tickets are doing. If inventory stays stagnant, then waiting it out would be the right move.

Ober

Sep 18, 2012
I am a Winnipeg Jet season ticket holder (Loge seats) and would like to come to Vegas to see the Jets play Vegas in November.

Is there any VGK season ticket holders who are planning on coming to Winnipeg this season to watch a game who would like to exchange/swap tickets?

My seats in Winnipeg are as good as you can get.

PM me if this is of interest.
Still looking to get some tickets for the Winnipeg Jets vs VGK game on Nov 2nd.

Hoping for some help or advice from a VGK season seat holder who may be wanting to attend game in Winnipeg later in the season OR someone who may have tickets they are looking to sell.

Please PM me if any interest....would be greatly appreciated.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
What's up, guys. Heading to Vegas next week for a golf tournament, arrive Wednesday around 2:30... thinking about heading to the Knights/Blackhawks game. There's a group of us (4) - It will likely be a fairly last minute decision as people are arriving at different times. Is it better to purchase on say a stubhub the day of for a deal or does nothing really change?

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
What's up, guys. Heading to Vegas next week for a golf tournament, arrive Wednesday around 2:30... thinking about heading to the Knights/Blackhawks game. There's a group of us (4) - It will likely be a fairly last minute decision as people are arriving at different times. Is it better to purchase on say a stubhub the day of for a deal or does nothing really change?

For most games, I would say wait til game day & watch ticket prices drop. Certain teams obviously are more in demand, the Hawks would be one of them.

If you guys are ok with sitting 2 in one location & 2 in the other, it wouldn't hurt to wait it out. However if you all want to sit together, you might want to buy sooner than later.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
For most games, I would say wait til game day & watch ticket prices drop. Certain teams obviously are more in demand, the Hawks would be one of them.

If you guys are ok with sitting 2 in one location & 2 in the other, it wouldn't hurt to wait it out. However if you all want to sit together, you might want to buy sooner than later.
Yeah, I think we're honestly cool with whatever. Coming down with 10 people in total, we weren't sure about the game but another group of two guys decided to buy tickets but spent like $180 for tickets that are now $100 - So they're kind of kicking themselves.

Thanks for the help. Looks like we will be purchasing the day of!

Best place to have a beer before the game? I've been to games in Vegas before but have always been super rushed before hand.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Yeah, I think we're honestly cool with whatever. Coming down with 10 people in total, we weren't sure about the game but another group of two guys decided to buy tickets but spent like $180 for tickets that are now $100 - So they're kind of kicking themselves.

Thanks for the help. Looks like we will be purchasing the day of!

Best place to have a beer before the game? I've been to games in Vegas before but have always been super rushed before hand.

If you're gonna wait it out to buy tickets, just go hang out in the Plaza outside of TMobile. Drinking is allowed out there, so I usually bring a couple to walk around with. When you run out of your own, there's a place called Beerhaus. which has a decent beer list. I've never eaten there so I can't speak to the food.

Reactions: Sheppy

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
If you're gonna wait it out to buy tickets, just go hang out in the Plaza outside of TMobile. Drinking is allowed out there, so I usually bring a couple to walk around with. When you run out of your own, there's a place called Beerhaus. which has a decent beer list. I've never eaten there so I can't speak to the food.
There is an ABC store across form the Park MGM that has cheap drinks that you can carry back into the Park.

AllAlphas

Apr 29, 2013
Wife and I are down from northern Nevada for a few days visiting family here in Vegas and we were hoping to grab some tickets for the game against Chicago on Wednesday the 13th.
If you've got two or three (an extra for the brother-in-law) that you aren't using I'd love to buy them off you.
Drop me a message here or hit me up with an email and I'll send some funds your way.
Thanks!

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
Isles fan here coming to Vegas for 1/4 game against blues. I’ve been to 27 different NHL arenas and Vegas will be 28. Looking for two tickets without junk fees. Let me know if anyone has any available

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
wow, this ticket thread isn't very active... bumping this up .. still looking for two tickets for 1/4 trying to avoid junk fees.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
wow, this ticket thread isn't very active... bumping this up .. still looking for two tickets for 1/4 trying to avoid junk fees.

Thank management for that. Cant transfer or sell single game tickets and they get suspicious if you transfer many season or partial season tickets. Everything is supposed to go through the ticket app so it's all carefully tracked. Hurting the secondary market really.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
I’m traveling through Vegas on a hockey trip and unfortunately it is a Saturday night on feb 1st which increases the hotel prices on the strip.

Does anyone know if it will make sense to wait last minute to book a hotel price wise?

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I’m traveling through Vegas on a hockey trip and unfortunately it is a Saturday night on feb 1st which increases the hotel prices on the strip.

Does anyone know if it will make sense to wait last minute to book a hotel price wise?

Probably not. Prices don't drop for hotels like they do for the Knights. Especially on a weekend. You might want to do some research & figure out what, if any, big conventions or events are going on that weekend. If you wait too long you'll really pay though the nose, or worst case you might get shut out.

Edit...That's Super Bowl weekend. You're screwed. Take what you can get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->