VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Funny when the Knights cut you off from tickets it's like a divorce. They even cut me off from email so nothing about the schedule, meanwhile I got emailed 12 other teams schedules since I at least once attended games on their buildings.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
So is it far too early to request to buy a ticket? Also I’m looking for only one ticket which may be harder. I’m in Vegas for my first time during the week of November 11 for a conference, so the game against Chicago would fit.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
So is it far too early to request to buy a ticket? Also I’m looking for only one ticket which may be harder. I’m in Vegas for my first time during the week of November 11 for a conference, so the game against Chicago would fit.
There are always tickets available, but Chicago will fetch more money. It’s like a Blackhawks home game with their fans. Single ticket might be easier to get.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Sorry to hear that man.

This bag of dick franchise didn’t even offer me my 2nd 1/4 package like last season after they eliminated the 1/2 package. I asked nicely because I had some people that wanted some tickets. They said sorry, not this year. So, I get my 1/4 Season package with a $20 price hike. My seatmate (wife’s boss) is taking the games and when I get to pick the package next month, I’m shooting for the Islanders game. I’m taking my $$$ and am going to see the Islanders play a few games on the west coast/western Canada instead.

Just got an email from my rep.

“Knish,
I am excited to offer you the opportunity to purchase an additional 11-game partial plan membership for the 2019-2020 season.
Based on our sections still available, you may now go back into the offer link and select a location for an additional quarter season package...blah blah blah blah blah”

These f***ing guys are unbelievable. Going to give me the 1/2 season discount? NOPE.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Just got an email from my rep.

“Knish,
I am excited to offer you the opportunity to purchase an additional 11-game partial plan membership for the 2019-2020 season.
Based on our sections still available, you may now go back into the offer link and select a location for an additional quarter season package...blah blah blah blah blah”

These ****ing guys are unbelievable. Going to give me the 1/2 season discount? NOPE.

They didn't even have the decency to address you as Mr. Knish?

81Leafs50

May 14, 2010
Toronto
I will be in Vegas in November and am looking for 4 tickets to Leafs VS Golden Knights Nov 19th.

Please let me know if you have tickets.

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton
Hello Knights fans!

I'm going to be in town the weekend of Nov 22-24 and was wanting to purchase a pair of tickets for the Oilers v Knights game. Please PM if/when you guys have something available!

Thanks

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
How many people still have their seats lol. Talking to a friend of mine he said he knows three more sets of tickets that we taken away from friends or coworkers of his. There must be 2000 season tickets that are getting a new owner this year would be my guess. If you survive the purge, the value of your seats increased because they will have removed all the sellers who provided liquidity to the market and replaced them with people who got read the riot act on selling seats. Add in so many seats now having much higher face value and the prices could get insane if the team does well.

thegr8one66

Mar 22, 2010
Winnipeg
I will be in Vegas in November and am looking for 4 tickets to Jets VS Golden Knights on Nov 2nd. Anyone know when the single game tickets typically go on sale?

Or please let me know if you have tickets you'd like to sell.

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
I'm going to be in Vegas for a work conference in October.. I was thinking about going to a Golden Knights game while there.
I tried to look to see how much tickets are, but they're not on sale yet. Can someone give me a ball park figure of what prices for VGK tickets are? Not looking for anything special, upper level is fine, etc.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I'm going to be in Vegas for a work conference in October.. I was thinking about going to a Golden Knights game while there.
I tried to look to see how much tickets are, but they're not on sale yet. Can someone give me a ball park figure of what prices for VGK tickets are? Not looking for anything special, upper level is fine, etc.

Upper level starts (STH face) ~$75. Resale seems to be $125 and up (can be over $200 depending on opponent), plus fees.

If you're willing to stand for the game, you can get in for ~$50.

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
Upper level starts (STH face) ~$75. Resale seems to be $125 and up (can be over $200 depending on opponent), plus fees.

If you're willing to stand for the game, you can get in for ~$50.

Thanks, that's a little more than I was expecting, haha.. I could probably do the standing room only though. Does it make a difference if the game is on say a Thursday than if it was on a weekend?

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Those prices are extremely optimistic. Even the standing room tickets will have fees that will land you closer to $100 to walk in the door.

STH prices are one thing, but public onsale prices for single games are almost triple the STH costs for certain opponents. It's tough to walk into most VGK games for less than $100 on most nights. The only opponent in October I can see that cheap would be Ottawa on 10/17. Every other game that month will be be closer to $125 for upper level behind the goal. The VGK ticket resale site has pretty outrageous fees you'll also need to consider if you don't find a seat from a STH.

arbitrary

anyone got 3 tickets for oct 8th against the Bruins? I'll be in the area for my birthday on the 8th, so it seemed a bit fortuitous they're playing the bruins.

thanks

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Single tickets for preseason on sale 8/12 10am.

Single tickets for regular season on sale 8/19 10am.

Looking at what supply exists at the moment on Seat Geek, seems like tickets under box office face value will be available for the preseason games. I'm sure the prices will tumble a bit once season ticket holders get them and look to sell preseason games. Last year was a strange one in which preseason tickets were selling above face value as people really wanted to see the Knights at any price coming off the Finals. I'm guessing there will be a little less demand for the preseason this time around. The regular season could be much worse though, especially if the threats to take tickets lead to holders selling fewer tickets.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
AXS ticketing system real persnickety.

Requires name from credit card to be properly capitalized (no "jane doe" but must be "Jane Doe").

Also, my auto-fill address did not input the state.

Also had issues with inputting credit card to use (kept insisting I use card on file, even though I couldn't delete it before) and I lost my cheap(er) ticket. But did delete (finally) the old credit card and input new one to make purchase.

thegr8one66

Mar 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Again....if anyone has 2 tickets to the Jets/Knights game on November 2nd, please let me know. Cheapest pair I've found on today's release was $185 US/seat plus fees (for over $425 USD with fees for two upperdeck seats). That's more than I want to spend on a hockey game. Lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->