Confirmed with Link: VGK sign D Jimmy Schuldt (St Cloud Huskies)

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Glad he signed with VGK. Hope he re-signs as a RFA at a reasonable price. I know the Wild coveted him.

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Like Whitecloud, he will probably get his cup of coffee with the big club and end up as AHL depth going forward.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
He’s a big dog. He’s expected on the roster next season. It’s not a whitecloud.

I’m guessing his nickname is Schuldty, which sounds like Sheltie. Which is a dog.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
I think this guy could be the replacement for Engelland, 15 years younger.

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
We’ll see. I’m really interested in seeing if Engelland thinks he’s got another season in him.

I’m hoping the team will let him know if he does.

I hope he does. He can sign a very cap friendly deal, and he's been a beast on the penalty kill this season.
It will be hard to replace all the minutes he logs on the PK.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
This is going to sound corny, but based only on watching Schuldt do his rookie skate and warmups, the kid has a star aura about him. Some guy sat next to me that is a MN radio sports show guy, and he said we are in for a treat with Jimmy. He was at the game with his SO on the hope that Gallant would play him.

Reactions: derriko

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
This is going to sound corny, but based only on watching Schuldt do his rookie skate and warmups, the kid has a star aura about him. Some guy sat next to me that is a MN radio sports show guy, and he said we are in for a treat with Jimmy. He was at the game with his SO on the hope that Gallant would play him.

I'm hoping for a bigger, more physical Schmidt, but I'll settle for a better Holden. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->