GDT: VGK @Sabres 10am Saturday aka return of the Tuch

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Yeah feels lucky to get the point. Feels like the constant changing of the lineup and lines is killing the chemistry with passes missing all over and plays becoming rather predictable. Really need to get our best 20 healthy and out there for a few games in a row to regain our consistency.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Long term trade though. He needs some time to build chemistry and won't happen when he's got different linemates from period to period.
He's a goal scorer though. That's a pathetic shot for a goal scorer. And outside of his one goal I just don't see him doing much. He's been meh on the puck and his shots aren't threatening. There's a difference between not gelling right away and not competently doing what you have to as a forward to be worth a first, a second, and a third. I'm not giving up on him or anything and I understand he's come from a losing situation in Detroit. But I want to see more. A lot of new trade acquisitions usually put in more hustle than he does for example. He's just kind of...there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->