Proposal: VGK-NYI Trade Deadline

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
A prospect hoarder because Spurgeon burnt him, but in the Vanek deal Snow threw away multiple picks.

Spurgeon wasn't the only player to burn Snow. We lost a few players that way.

As for the Vanek trade...the reason why they looked so lopsided was because the Isles refused to take on any salary. In order to do this, you have to give incentives to the other team.

Vanek + 5th Round pick for Sebastien Collberg and a 2nd

Montreal took on Vanek's entire value of contract - I believe this was the case..it has been a while (can't remember if this was also the case for Montreal as I remember it was the case for Buffalo).

Sebastien Collberg turned into a dud....unfortunately, and now plays in Sweden.

The second was pick #57 which was packaged up with pick #35 to move up ...that turned into Josh Ho-Sang.

I'm ok with how things turned out. It would also suck to have Vanek on the contract we offered him and thank him for turning it down.

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012
It will take a long time for Snow to trade JHS, because of his ego, he drafted him and nobody else.

Neal and Perron will be traded at the deadline, this seems very sure.

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
It will take a long time for Snow to trade JHS, because of his ego, he drafted him and nobody else.

Both Neal and Perron will be traded, because LV will not be able to compete in years.

However, this proposal is insulting.

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida

or because josh ho-sang will be a top 6 forward next season and he's only 21?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad