GDT: VGK @ Colorado. Can clinch playoff berth with win

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Of the two roads for a playoff clinch listed above, the first is a lot easier to understand. So, just beat the Avs (although I do hope the Avs eventually make the playoffs since they have been the second best story in hockey for this season. :naughty:)

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Gonna be a tough one today. Colorado desperate for playoffs, wanting revenge for the pasting we gave them back in October and coming off another pasting by the Kings last game. :eek:

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GMoefrownCERT.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
These early games are the worst.

I have to work on Saturday and I can't really ignore the customers as much as I'd like. I heard a PP Goal for the Avs. How did the PK look outside of the goal?

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
These early games are the worst.

I have to work on Saturday and I can't really ignore the customers as much as I'd like. I heard a PP Goal for the Avs. How did the PK look outside of the goal?

They killed one PK well enough, but a later PK (against the second unit) was a bust.

Then, again, "So, Mrs. Lincoln, other than that, how was the play?" :laugh:

MAF keeping the Knights in this game so far.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
The PK was fine except for Karlsson not seeing his guy sneak in behind him. Knights need to recognize how good Varly is covering the net and look for junk in front. Not easy to beat him from distance, have to get tips and shots from in front or catch him being too aggressive.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Always enjoy the commercial for The D on 98.9.

"Welcome our first NHL team" or something like that. Hopefully it's our only NHL team in Las Vegas.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->