Confirmed Trade: [VGK/CHI] Brandon Pirri for Dylan Sikura

Batrous

May 4, 2016
Seems that Vegas is moving on from Pirri for personal reasons (has roots in Chicago and doesn't want to leave his family behind which I understand and completely agree with) and they get a slightly young player who might be able to play as a 13th forward.

Either way, I'd say Chicago wins this deal if only because they got the more established NHL player out of the deal.

Reactions: Morrison

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
Seems that Vegas is moving on from Pirri for personal reasons (has roots in Chicago and doesn't want to leave his family behind which I understand and completely agree with) and they get a slightly young player who might be able to play as a 13th forward.

Either way, I'd say Chicago wins this deal if only because they got the more established NHL player out of the deal.
yeah I have no idea for anyone upset on this trade from chicagos end what they were expecting. sikura had no trade value and basically was going to be a thrown in as part of a larger trade or something like this of a journeyman type player or similar prospect project

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Sikura a complete nothing player. Not sure why anyone is acting like this guy is anything worth more than a throw in.

Guy was useless

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
Anyone that bother to say X team won this trade because (reasons) is just silly.

They both suck equally.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
yeah I have no idea for anyone upset on this trade from chicagos end what they were expecting. sikura had no trade value and basically was going to be a thrown in as part of a larger trade or something like this of a journeyman type player or similar prospect project
But he’s younger and youth brings hope.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland

Pirri is shit thou, today, was still decent year, two ago, but today, he is 100% AHL player.

Sikura still holds lots of potential, if given a correct role
and i think Vegas sees this, they see his potential.

Dumb trade by Hawks. Stan shouldve got fired few years ago.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
I don't really understand this trade for the Hawks. Like, fine, you don't think Sikura is going to become anything? Okay. But what the heck do you need Brandon Pirri for?

Reactions: Morrison

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->