GDT: VGK @ Buffalo game 3 12PM - Naked Lunch Edition

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
If this team doesn't pull it together, it doesn't matter what other teams are doing.

The rest of the division struggling would buy the Knights a little more time to figure it out. Without losing too much ground.

Needless to say, I think we would rather the team play well but as long as we aren't, I think it does make it feel better (and is better for the team) if SJ and LA are also.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Still figuring it out and hopefully seeing the Capitals again light a fire underneath this team.

These weird time earlier games sometimes mess with a team's preparation. I understand both teams have to play with it but it isn't ideal.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Still figuring it out and hopefully seeing the Capitals again light a fire underneath this team.

These weird time earlier games sometimes mess with a team's preparation. I understand both teams have to play with it but it isn't ideal.
If I recall, VGK didn't lose a game last season that started at 1 or earlier PST.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
If I recall, VGK didn't lose a game last season that started at 1 or earlier PST.

Yeah, I don't mean to blame the loss on it, I just mean to say it seems to be something I've heard quoted from hockey players quite a bit how it does mess with their gameday preparation and those games can be harder to play.

Hoping they can turn the page on the game, really. Even though they weren't bad in this game and carried more of the play. Got to finish more chances.

Got to cut out the defensive mistakes that directly lead to goals (or limit it to one per game and not three times in a few minutes) and Fleury (though he hasn't been bad) needs to show more elite flashes when those breakdowns happen. He's a team leader and got that new, big contract (doesn't kick in until next year) he's got to bail them out and keep them in the game better during those fragile moments.

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
It's still really early, but we need to steal a harder one now on this roadie. Biggest concern is the defensive lapses. Guys are way out of position. All this is fixable.

This was when Eickel waltzed in for the goal. Nobody had him at all.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->