GDT: VGK @ Bolts 4:30pm

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
I don't understand this at all, but I love it!

My feelings exactly

GfeelingsCERT.gif

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Like a broken record, they out shot, out worked and generally outplayed their opponent. Gave up just one goal, on the power play, against such an explosive team is just a great result. But this has happened almost every game since November, thankfully when you do that most nights are going to result in getting two points. It's amazing the regression watch continues around the league. I think the Knights may not get as lucky with getting so many wins the rest of the regular season, but I see no reason why the efforts and winning the play can't continue.

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
What is awesome, is that might be the best game I've seen them play this season. And it's mid January.

There is no quit in this team. They may lose because they get bad bounces, but they rarely fall asleep, and they mostly play out of their minds.

No drop off. Relentless.

MikeyDee

Dec 29, 2017
Metro Detroit
As an outsider looking in (I’m a Red Wings fan), I have to applaud :clap:and congratulate the VGK organization! Up to this point, they’ve out done the rest of the NHL… or, have they out-smarted. You make the call. I say the later. They’ve managed to see what others have seen as losers as potential winners and then made a mockery of the NHL (mostly Florida and Garry Bettman) just to have the rest of the sports world ignore them. How could the outside world (other than Hockey nerds alike or the local Vegas area) ignore this team! I say the H-E-double hockey sticks to them all! I believe this team is going places and not only that, but the future is bright! Hopefully, they stand pat at the TD and not depart with the likes of James Neal (trade rumors abound). Never mess with perfection (I always say) and this team is as close as it gets. :hockey:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad