GDT: VGK @ Birds aka Flower gets his ring

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Just get ready for the Thursday game in San Jose (a four point game).

This team did exceptionally well for what is probably the roughest stretch of the year. After San Jose, this team gets seven straight home games to assure a favorable playoff position.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
There was a point on the first road trip where I was just excited to see the Knights fight back after having a period like tonight's 2nd. The fact that I'm a little bummed out instead of excited they've got some fight just goes to show how huge this season has been.

Can still make it a great road trip with a win in San Jose.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I'll never understand why Gallant doesn't save the Marchesseault line for the empty net chance.

I think Gallant really likes Neal's ability to score and Perron's puck control. Karlsson has the most goals, but a lot of his goals are wide open cross crease goals or uncontested shots in the slot. I like Smith and Marchy more than Karlsson because I feel that wild Bill has racked up mostly easy goals and the other two linemates have had to work harder or shown more skill in their goals. Karlsson could also be a better face off man and passer. To gain the zone there is no doubt I want the wild Bill line in late to gain entry and possess the puck and if they can't score, turn it over to the haula line for the final assault.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
So if Carp-Bellemare-Tuch continues to be a thing, can we call them the TCB line?

ElvisTCBLogoStandForGettyImages-1339060-5980e0fb0d327a0011b5112b.jpg

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I don't think Golden Knights fans are in any position to claim teams get preferential treatment.

If we're not at the bottom of the list for team penalty minutes, we've got to be close.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
I don't think Golden Knights fans are in any position to claim teams get preferential treatment.

If we're not at the bottom of the list for team penalty minutes, we've got to be close.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I've seen my share of favorable whistles (or lack thereof) go our way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad