VGK away games

calvegas04

Jun 23, 2016
Las Vegas
I am planning on taking my family to the Knights v Flyers game in Philly as we will be in DC already at the same time. How has every ones experience been going to away games? Wondering if I should go in neutral colors or if wearing my VGK jersey will be alright.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I am planning on taking my family to the Knights v Flyers game in Philly as we will be in DC already at the same time. How has every ones experience been going to away games? Wondering if I should go in neutral colors or if wearing my VGK jersey will be alright.

I would wear neutral colors in Philly for sure. Ive been there for a few Ranger games back in the mid-late 90s. Can't say I was very comfortable outwardly cheering for the Blueshirts.

Reactions: KnishOfTheCrease

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
If your family includes youngsters, wear neutral gear, haha! If it includes several ju-jitsu masters, wear full Knights gear and take lots of video

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Don't be ridiculous. If you aren't drunk and inciting people, no one is going to care in Philly or really anywhere else. You'll be a novelty, they will ask you if you are really from Vegas and nice enough questions about the Knights. Philly is a really good hockey city, yeah fans are passionate but also smart about the game and respectful of others who are the same. The guys who get into fights are drunken opposing fans from rivalry teams that seem intent on going into someone else's house to cause trouble. Don't be that person and at worst you get a couple of weak jeers that you can easily ignore.

Reactions: BattleBorn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad