Confirmed Signing with Link: [VGK] Alex Tuch signs extension with Vegas (7 years, $4.75M AAV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
Heck of a player and looks like it is going to be a great contract.
McPhee has done a few things that have made me scratch my head, but this was never one of them. Good job.

Reactions: derriko

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Haha umm what? Not even close.

"Not even close" Yeah, sure. Because Minnesota is loaded with upper echelon and elite players....

Ok, I'll put it a different way. If I had a choice between Alex Tuch and selecting any player on the Minnesota roster for my team, I would take Alex Tuch....it'd be close between he and Granlund but Tuch is showing me he has the higher ceiling and I think shortly it will be clear he's a more impactful player if he isn't already.

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
Between this and the El Nino disaster it just shows how royally screwed you are when the rest of the NHL knows you're out of options. The other GMs will just let you suffocate until you end up making a mistake.

Things only going in 1 direction in Minny

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis
"Not even close" Yeah, sure. Because Minnesota is loaded with upper echelon and elite players....

Ok, I'll put it a different way. If I had a choice between Alex Tuch and selecting any player on the Minnesota roster for my team, I would take Alex Tuch....it'd be close between he and Granlund but Tuch is showing me he has the higher ceiling and I think shortly it will be clear he's a more impactful player if he isn't already.

And that would be really dumb but go for it.

Reactions: nashpreds

ref19

Oct 3, 2017

Ok man. You are silly. I mean there are 4 dmen alone you take over Tuch on the wild roster.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Yeah they should have bridged him 1-2 years and paid 6.5m for him down the road...

:laugh: yes Vegas locked up their #1W, their #1D, and their #3D to reasonable long-term deals and re-signed one of the hottest goalies in the league. But Mcphee tho. I think 'McPhee gonna McPhee' might have a new meaning since he built the SC winning Capitals and the SCF Golden Knights.

Tuch at under 5m is looking pretty damn good right now with cap projections and increasing RFA salaries.

Ross Mahoney built the Capitals, McPhee stepped up to the podium and picked Alex Ovechkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad