OT: Very quick Photoshop request

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Hey, I'm at work now and don't have access to Photoshop. I was hoping someone could turn this picture into a lockscreen wallpaper for my phone? Basically, I just want someone to crop out the "Acedez" and "Follow us" crap and just have the picture. Ideally add a decent amount of black at the top of it, so that the picture of the players will be at the bottom of the lockscreen and some blackspace at the top?

The picture:

CHC_splash_Saison2014-15_v2.jpg

I'm sure others would like to use this, so mods, please keep this open for at least a little while?

Thanks!

Edit: Using an S4. Resolution is 1080*1920. I know the picture isn't that size, but I'd like something of the same ratios at least, please!

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Did it very quick, I'm sure someone can do better :

1HItBQI.jpg

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Thanks, Seb. I guess the picture is just too small to look nice on my phone, haha.

Someone out there should make some nice Habs lock screens.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
As mentioned. Its a bit too small.. but if anyone wants to do anything with this, here you go. Made this in 5 min. Noticed all the map problems on the bottom when I uploaded it and viewed it on my other screen. Eish.

Attachments

• habs.jpg
    habs.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 10

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Can't believe the Habs use such crappy resolution for their website :shakehead

How 'bout this?

eRNTSua.jpg

Or this?

0KWW0z5.jpg

Made them at 1080 X 1920, but given the original res, that's pretty much the best I could come up with :cry:

Let me know if you want me to move the players, the 'Club du hockey' tag, add the CH logo, etc.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad