Velociraptor's Annual NHL Mock Entry Draft

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
:edmonton
33rd overall is available, i'm looking to package it with a roster player or prospect to move up into the 1st round.

Also, Dustin Penner and Ales Hemsky are available. Will need a 1st round pick at least or a good D prospect +.

Hall - Horcoff - Hemsky
Penner - Cogliano - Eberle
Paajarvi - Gagner - Omark
Jones - Fraser - Stortini

Gilbert - Petry
Smid - Vandermeer
Peckham - Foster

Bulin
Dubnyk

Prospects:
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/teams/edmonton_oilers

Picks:
1st
2nd
3rd
3rd (CGY)
4th
4th (PIT)
5th
7th

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
:isles

Thankfully I don't have to operate under Charles Wang's salary restrictions, so I wouldn't mind taking on some bad contracts if properly reimbursed.

Don't ask for: Tavares, Okposo, Nino, Hamonic, MacDonald, Poulin

For the right offer: 2011 1st, Bailey, Streit, De Haan, Kabanov, Moulson, Nielsen, Grabner

Trade block: Basically everyone else

Picks:
1st
2nd
2nd (MTL)
3rd
4th
5th
5th (ATL)
6th
7th

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Detroit Red Wings are actively shopping winger Jiri Hudler, centre Valteri Filppula and defender Brian Rafalski. Looking for some picks, prospects and young NHL'ers in return.

Also, looking to move our first rounder for a couple second rounders [or] assets and our first rounder to move into the top three picks.

PM me your trade proposals as I will listen to every offer.

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
:nucks

Will entertain offers for Kevin Bieksa, Mikael Samuelsson, Raffi Torres, Andrew Alberts and few other players.

Wouldn't mind moving up a few spots in the first/second rounds, so if anybody is looking to gain a bit of depth, message me!

StayThirstyMyFreinds*

:pens are looking to trade malkin for alot of picks and prospects ( maybe even crosby for the right price)

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
:blues

Would like to acquire additional second- and third-round selections, if possible.

Will entertain offers for anyone not on the following list:

Halak, Allen, Bishop, Pietrangelo, Johnson, Polak, Cole, Nikitin, Perron, Oshie, Berglund, Backes, Steen, Tarasenko, Schwartz.

Konstantin Barulin is available at a reasonable price for any team that can offer a shot at the NHL starter's job, and no less than an NHL backup role. Barulin has made it clear he's not coming to North America without an NHL job, but his numbers in the KHL indicate that he's got the skills to play in the NHL.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Detroit has called a press conference to announce a blockbuster trade.

"The Detroit Red Wings and Buffalo Sabres have a trade to announce. Detroit aquires all-star goalie Ryan Miller along with Buffalo's second rounder and fourth round draft picks in 2011 in exchange for goaltender Jimmy Howard, defenseman Jakub Kindl and Detroit's first rounder in 2011."

"This is the second deal Detroit has made with Buffalo for an all-star goaltender and we all know who that previous tender was and that he was instrumental in the 2002 Stanley Cup Championship being won by the Red Wings. Our hope is that bringing Miller in, a Michigan boy, that we will have similar success"

Last edited:

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
"The Detroit Red Wings and Buffalo Sabres have a trade to announce. Detroit aquires all-star goalie Ryan Miller along with Buffalo's second rounder and fourth round draft picks in 2011 in exchange for goaltender Jimmy Howard, defenseman Jakub Kindl and Detroit's first rounder in 2011."

"This is the second deal Detroit has made with Buffalo for an all-star goaltender and we all know who that previous tender was and that he was instrumental in the 2002 Stanley Cup Championship being won by the Red Wings. Our hope is that bringing Miller in, a Michigan boy, that we will have similar success"

:sabres Confirm

Trading Ryan is not something we planned on in Buffalo after his remarkable vezina-winning season, but our future is our top priority and bringing in Kindl, Howard and a First is very important for the success of the this organization for years to come.

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
:sabres Confirm

Trading Ryan is not something we planned on in Buffalo after his remarkable vezina-winning season, but our future is our top priority and bringing in Kindl, Howard and a First is very important for the success of the this organization for years to come.

Good trade boys, the star goaltenders go to their respective homes. Accepted!

Also, I'm about to update the draft board for the final time, based on today's standings.

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
If anyone's looking to trade up for the 3rd overall pick, better try and make something happen soon before I use it. Guaranteed to get one of the "big 4" and all.

KingJet*

Phoenix wants picks 1-10, not trading our first, the only player we might trade is Turris or Boedker or Thikinov

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Edmonton would like to move up from 31st into the mid 1st round. If anyone is interested in that I have lots of prospect depth and am willing to give later picks also.

StayThirstyMyFreinds*

:pens players and picks are all available pm me your trade offers!!

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
:stars put their 1st on the block.....looking to upgrade our blueline, will move picks/prospects and maybe more in order to get the right fit.

StayThirstyMyFreinds*

:pens have traded (D) Alex Goligoski, (D) Ben Lovejoy, and their 4th round pick in the 2011 NHL entry draft to :stars for (D) Matt Niskanen, and their 1st round pick in the 2011 nhl entry draft

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad