Vegas wins thier first PO game

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
This one goes out specifically to all the Western Conference teams that missed the playoffs.

How pi#### are you that your franchise was unable to surpass an expansion team?

Reactions: snowden

Aug 3, 2010
This one goes out specifically to all the Western Conference teams that missed the playoffs.

How pi#### are you that your franchise was unable to surpass an expansion team?
Zero.

Good hockey is good hockey. Whether it's a Cinderella team riding a hot streak squeaking in or a President's Trophy juggernaut, post-season hockey is supposed to be the most entertaining.

While it'd be nice if my preferred team was there, the reason they're not is because they played like junk in the regular season. Having a team to cheer for is a bonus but to me, it's not even close to why the Stanley Cup playoffs are one of the best tournaments in sports.

IMO your "question" is pretty irrelevant and only meant to get a rise out of homers.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
In one year they did what took Winnipeg 18.

When the Avs most likely get bummped by the Preds, they'll be a easy team to root for.

Reactions: MR4

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Zero.

Good hockey is good hockey. Whether it's a Cinderella team riding a hot streak squeaking in or a President's Trophy juggernaut, post-season hockey is supposed to be the most entertaining.

While it'd be nice if my preferred team was there, the reason they're not is because they played like junk in the regular season. Having a team to cheer for is a bonus but to me, it's not even close to why the Stanley Cup playoffs are one of the best tournaments in sports.

IMO your "question" is pretty irrelevant and only meant to get a rise out of homers.

Well, if your team can't surpass an expansion team, they must've played like junk, not excluding the Vancouver Canucks.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
The Vegas Golden Knights are on pace to let in 0 goals through their entire franchise playoff history.

Surely a record.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Yeah, but there's no way they win their 2nd game.

Yeah, but there's no way they win another series.

Yeah, but there's no way they win the Cup.

Yeah, but there's no way they go back-to-back for Cup wins.

Reactions: Pi

Thenameless

Apr 29, 2014
Vegas is awesome. I thought LA would turn it up in the playoffs like they usually do, but the Golden Knights are for real.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Their 4 really fast 2nd lines gave the Kings fits.

But, hey, it's an expansion team that made the playoffs in its first year and just won its first playoff game. They deserve props.

One would think that, like most teams that lose a game 1, the Kings will dial it up a level for game 2. Interested to see how VGK responds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad