Speculation: Vegas to take McNabb

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Berube picked from the Islanders by the VGK -- and they get two more players and two more draft picks for taking him instead of someone else.

The goaltending picks were essentially "get out of jail free cards" for not losing a skater.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Who supplied the lube for the Islanders? Jesus. Hopefully the Knights bought them dinner after that.

@NYIslanders 41m41 minutes ago #Isles trade first-round pick in 2017 NHL Draft, second-round pick in 2019 NHL Draft, D Jake Bischoff & F Mikhail Grabovski to VGK.

What a haul for Vegas!

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
The hit against San Diego actually looked like a hit that the guy this thread is about would throw. Can't tell if it was interference though from the angle.

Bailey suffered a fractured jaw, lost a few teeth but there was no elbow or targeting by MacD.. McNabb threw a few cheap shots especially the one against Joey Hishon...

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I don't like the LaDue-Gravel pairing. LaDue is a rookie. Gravel is barely considered a 2nd year guy. Too much inexperience.

Ideally, we move one of Muzzin or Martinez for a scoring winger or second line center and sign a veteran defender for the third pairing.

SkateFreak

Aug 25, 2010
Florida
I can see the defense pairs be like this if they dont trade Muzzin or Martinez

Muzzin-Doughty
Marty-LaDue
Forbort-Gravel
Frat/MacD

The reason i have Forbort-Gravel pair is that they were paired together while playing in Ontario so they have some Chemistry together.

Also you can switch Marty with one of Forbort/Gravel if they cant handle that third pair on some nights.

SFKingshomer

Aug 2, 2008
Sioux Falls
Muzzin and Martinez have to stay unless Fantenberg or someone steps up big time. The best option is probably sign a UFA forward and keep the D intact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->