Vegas purchases AHL San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.

axecrew

Feb 6, 2007
Awright, that's the point where I've gotta use my Coach's Challenge. With the unprecedented influx of hockey players & hockey ops & front office & "Admirals" fans to the Milwaukee metro area, plus the necessary increases in new businesses & their staffing to support the spike in hockey-related population, the local climate will be inexorably altered & will no longer support the historical trends of sustained sub-freezing lower atmospheric temperatures during the Northern Hemisphere's winter months. Science don't lie. :teach2:

Science may not lie...but have you been to Milwaukee in the dead of winter? I have and let me tell you it gets so cold up there..." How cold is it?"...Polar bears have been known to move farther south for warmth.:nod:

Reactions: Tommy Hawk

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
With the season's cancellation, the move is official. Fans didn't have a chance to say goodbye and the team's website is virtually inaccessible. Any merch the team does still have is now on clearance on the San Antonio Spurs' store website.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
With the season's cancellation, the move is official. Fans didn't have a chance to say goodbye and the team's website is virtually inaccessible. Any merch the team does still have is now on clearance on the San Antonio Spurs' store website.
typically happens when a franchise is sold, JD, the other thing that happens is social media pages are the 1st to be suspended

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Just saw the logo debut. I get DWIM's point...but that logo is SHARP. One of the better ones I've seen in a while.

The nickname could have been better. But, like the Golden Knights, it'll grow on me.

One thing's for damned sure: I want to see what the jerseys look like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->