Vegas Playoff Avatars

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Here on HFBoards, playoff teams all get together and create a special avi for all their supporters to use for the playoffs.

Well, we're officially a team and we haven't actually been eliminated from the playoffs so I figure we should have an avi too. Plus, at least one of our players is likely going to get a ring. Sure, we could draft some crusty ol' prospect that will never play with the winning team and likely won't play for us, but what fun is that?

So I made an avi for us.

If you'd like to use it, you're more than welcome, I'm changing mine today, but it doesn't have to be the one we all use. We've just only got a few days to get it going. If you've got better ideas and some graphic design skills, we can always pick another one too.

Here's a good site to create GIFs from images if you want to have a go: www.ezgif.com

I only made a 125x125 because I'm lazy, but if you're a sponsor or cool guy mod you can use a larger one if you design your own.

The goal is to have everyone using one with the same theme. I used the "One of our players is getting a ring" theme, but if there's other ideas we can always go that route. We don't have much time though.

Anyway, here goes my idea:

gFS9i8r.gif

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->