Rumor: Vegas looking to add to its blue line

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
That's still a no. They're not selling Tuch, so it doesn't make sense for them to do a quantity over quality deal.

Uh, no that's not what I said. A conditional pick + Dorofeyev +pick(s) sounds fair.

And to be clear no they shouldn't give up Korczak at all.
Not quite

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Wonder if Vegas will have interest in Schultz when he returns after All Star break.

Marino has kind of made him redundant on the Pens and with us having other needs and Schultz being UFA in the Summer...

Good wingers on Vegas also.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Thanks for the info. I don't want the thread to get too off-topic since this isn't technically a Manson thread, but would we have to add to them or is it straight up?

Personally I'd do Manson for Sandin straight up. I'd say something like Bracco or a 2nd with Lijle.

Reactions: SeaOfBlue

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Personally I'd do Manson for Sandin straight up. I'd say something like Bracco or a 2nd with Lijle.

Nice to know. Leafs won't trade either barring it's for a younger guy than Manson, but it's still more reasonable than some were expecting.

My expectation was something along the lines of Johnsson/Kapanen/Kerfoot + prospect + pick, with the prospect and pick depending on which of the three we give up, but that may be closer to what his average market value is rather than what the Ducks may be willing to sell for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad