Pre-Game Talk: Vegas in Toronto 7PM 11/7/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Good for you and your "Hockey Guys".

Playing the game or not doesn't matter. Plenty of smart hockey minds aren't players.

This fanbase is negative no matter what happens. Toxic atmosphere honestly.

Loser brand of hockey ? what the hell does that even mean ?

Loser brand hockey is uninspired unmotivated crappy soft non competitive waste of time on display so far this season. If they can't be motivated to play 60mins why should I be motivated to pay money or spend time watching?

May as well just have a trap team out there.

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
Loser brand hockey is uninspired unmotivated crappy soft non competitive waste of time on display so far this season. If they can't be motivated to play 60mins why should I be motivated to pay money or spend time watching?

May as well just have a trap team out there.

So don't waste your time on here crying about it and being negative about the team.

Come back when they are in the playoffs and pretend you supported them all year, like most Leaf fans.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Just a few looking for attention. Ignore it and it goes away.

It's so true, some people even boo'd Jake Gardiner at a game. He was such a great player too. Wish I could remember who it was. Regardless I am not negative, I have legit concern about this team.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
So don't waste your time on here crying about it and being negative about the team.

Come back when they are in the playoffs and pretend you supported them all year, like most Leaf fans.

So you can have an echo chamber of positivity? I am just bringing up legit concerns a lot of people have.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Yeah, might need to start dodging some posts. It's a bit ridicules.

The team hasn't played well but people on here act like they are last place in the league and aren't improving as a team.
Nope they haven't played well, that's plain to see.
Why anyone would want to cry about it all day, every day to a bunch of strangers is pretty odd.

Reactions: 18leafsfan18

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
So you can have an echo chamber of positivity? I am just bringing up legit concerns a lot of people have.

Well if that's the case, I'm obviously not talking to you. It was you who responded to my post.

We are in a PGT for the Leafs and you would think it's Vegas' PGT.

Leaf fans (generally) are so negative, then as soon as the team starts to play well, the 180s start. Happens all the time.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Well if that's the case, I'm obviously not talking to you. It was you who responded to my post.

We are in a PGT for the Leafs and you would think it's Vegas' PGT.

Leaf fans (generally) are so negative, then as soon as the team starts to play well, the 180s start. Happens all the time.

I am hoping to see something worth seeing here. I'll give them 20 games past that I doubt I will be around much anyways. Relax.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
As an expansion team Vegas was 5th. in the league, last year they were 16th., right now they are 1 point ahead of a Leafs team that hasn't played well.

In my opinion the Leafs have struggled, had one of their top 2 centers out for a couple weeks, and haven't have good goaltending for many of their 16 games.

We aren't exactly talking about two powerhouse teams at the moment, and it almost seems like the magic the Knights had is in the past.

Not sure there should be a favorite for tonight's game.

32 year old Reaves has probably become one of the most overrated players in the league, although perhaps against a one line team he can make a difference in his less than 9 minutes a game. You could get him out 4 shifts a period against a line, but the Leafs in a gentle way will shake the Knights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->