Vegas hosting 2021-22 All Star Weekend

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
First step I guess. Stadium series at Allegiant would absolutely kill it, hopefully that's no more than a year away. All stars just doesn't do much any more for gaining positive attention.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Also ASG put on west coast as Olympic players (if they go) will be leaving from ASG to China.

Also allows those not going to ASG or Olympics to have a longer, sequential break.

(There could be almost 100 players in Vegas enroute to Olympics)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
NHL.com/vote

Voting is now live. Five VGK players on ballot for division captain (or you can write in anyone you want).

You can vote 10x every 24 hours.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
Was he voted in or is this a replacement?
I looked at the rosters and the Pacific has one more player so perhaps there is someone who hasn't been listed as out yet or they just allowed the home team to add an extra player. No idea.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
The Bellagio fountain thing going to be done live? I play poker at Aria on Friday nights so I would be in the area already and just wonder if it'll be worth going down there a little earlier to check it out.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
The Bellagio fountain thing going to be done live? I play poker at Aria on Friday nights so I would be in the area already and just wonder if it'll be worth going down there a little earlier to check it out.

Don't know. The card thing is happening Thursday (announced road closure)

But.....

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
I did see the signs on the freeway this morning about the lane closures for today. Due to the logistics of it I had a hard time believing they could do those events live even if they tried to make it appear that way during the broadcast. Odds were low I'd go anyways due to sheer laziness.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
For the players maybe. It'll be the first time guys aren't trying to find excuses to not go. I don't think All Star weekend is that entertaining as a fan.

I mean for sports fans checking out the various NHL and NFL sportsfest types of things to do. I was stoked that I got Mike Evans autograph! I think wearing his jersey helped my cause.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad