HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Wait... no Las???

I was so blown away by the video screw ups I didn't realize Las was missing

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Glad to not have The The ... be the name of a team. LA is shortened so much to LA to not be THE Los yadda yadda in so many nonsensical statements.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
They took Las out! I am happy about that even though I dont like Golden Knights, that at least makes it better.

Can I only buy merchandise at T-Mobile Arena? I know online, but want something tomorrow after work.

Also congrats to us...we crashed HFboards haha!

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Is this the colour scheme? Wow, that's even worse than the whole unveil production tonight.

Completely disagree though my favorite color is black and gold is right up there so I am biased.

Hopefully they dont go too bland though since its a bland logo

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Name is ok (everyone will just call them the Knights anyway), and i really like the logo.
Good luck with the team, I'll be watching with interest and hope to get to a few games over there.

DucksAreCool

Feb 24, 2015
The logo looks fine. Hopefully the team turns into the Las Vegas Knights or Black Knights before long.

Not putting the full name of the city is tacky and bit disrespectful. Hopefully that part changes before the team even takes the ice. Vegas is what out of town people call it not locals, having that as the official name isn't good for the fan base that actually calls the city home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->