Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Chicago Wolves AHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Knights prospect Erik Brannstrom not ready to put away skates

Brannstrom wants to continue playing. But it might not be in North America (with Wolves).
One option is to join the Chicago Wolves, the Knights’ American Hockey League affiliate. But the more likely option is remaining in Sweden and playing for another team, Knights assistant manager Kelly McCrimmon said Saturday.
“Erik is going to have opportunities in Sweden,” he said. “He can return to his junior team and help that team through their playoffs. He’s also a candidate to be involved in the Swedish national program for the World Championships, and that would be a great honor. From a development standpoint, it would be a real valuable opportunity.
“If he has that opportunity, coming to North America at this point would be a nonstarter. We would support him having the experience of being in a national program. We’ll let it play out and see what happens.”

Start the clock.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
CHL playoffs

Nick Suzuki's Owen Sound Attack meet the London Knights. Game 1 this Thursday
Nicolas Hague's Mississauga Steelheads meet the Barrie Colts. Game 1 this Thursday
Ben Jones' Niagara IceDogs meet the Oshawa Generals. Game 1 this Friday
Jake Leschyshyn's Regina Pats meet the Swift Current Broncos. Game 1 this Friday
Cody Glass' Portland Winterhawks meet the Spokane Chiefs. Game 1 on Saturday

Thursday GDT?

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Erik Brannstrom has 2 goals in 2 games since joining the HV71 juniors for their playoffs in the SuperElite junior league. He's playing with older brother Isaac, who is a forward. May be worth an invite next camp...

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Ben Jones had a goal and an assist tonight to help his IceDogs beat the Generals in game 1. He was also the 2nd star. :D

Brannstrom with 16 PIMS to go along with his 3 goals in 3 games.

Damn crazy man.

He got called for a hit to the head today. 2 minute minor plus it's an automatic 10 minute misconduct in the J20 league.

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Ben Jones had another assist and was the 3rd star in a victory. His IceDogs are up 2-0 in the series.

People keep saying Glass is just like Schieffle and maybe he is but he reminded me of Toews at rookie camp.

edit: and just like that Glass picks up an assist 2 minutes into game 2.
edit2: Glass with his 2nd assist of the game

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Glass had a goal and an assist. His Winterhawks won 3-1 (series is 2-1)
Leschyshyn also scored for Regina (twice). They won 6-3 (series is tied 2-2)

Wolves won tonight. Hyka, Leslie and Matteau had assists. Thompson scored an empty netter.
Dansk stopped 27 of 28 shots.
Pulkkinen with an assist and Pirri scored for anyone still keeping track of them.
Pirri was 1st star, Hyka got the 2nd star of the game.

Hyka's got 8 points in his last 6 games
Leslie has 7 points his last 6 games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad