Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Henderson Silver Knights AHL Thread II

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Krebs is heating up with 6 points his last 2 games - both against Des Rois du Wheat de Brandon.
Jiri Patera was 1st star in one of those games while Kallionkieli has cooled off since his 3pt game.
Round 3 is tonight.

Brandon Kruse is quietly picking up some points of late in the NCAA.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Krebs is heating up with 6 points his last 2 games - both against Des Rois du Wheat de Brandon.
Jiri Patera was 1st star in one of those games while Kallionkieli has cooled off since his 3pt game.
Round 3 is tonight.

Brandon Kruse is quietly picking up some points of late in the NCAA.

what's the vegas top 10 prospect list looking like halfway through the season?
biggest risers? biggest disappointments? that kid elvenes seems like quite a find.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
what's the vegas top 10 prospect list looking like halfway through the season?
biggest risers? biggest disappointments? that kid elvenes seems like quite a find.

With Hague more or less establishing himself as a regular:
Krebs
Dugan
Elvenes
Korczak
Dorofeyev
Coghlan
Roy
Whitecloud
Schuldt
Morozov
HM: Diliberatore, Ferguson

Elvenes' hot start and Dorofeyev have been very pleasant surprises.

As for disappointments, probably the rest of the rookies on the Wolves and their usage. Cotter probably should have been sent back to London, and one of Jones/Leschyshyn should probably get more minutes in the ECHL.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
With Hague more or less establishing himself as a regular:
Krebs
Dugan
Elvenes
Korczak
Dorofeyev
Coghlan
Roy
Whitecloud
Schuldt
Morozov
HM: Diliberatore, Ferguson

Elvenes' hot start and Dorofeyev have been very pleasant surprises.

As for disappointments, probably the rest of the rookies on the Wolves and their usage. Cotter probably should have been sent back to London, and one of Jones/Leschyshyn should probably get more minutes in the ECHL.

how about ahac and rondbjerg? 2 guys i liked heading into this year.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
how about ahac and rondbjerg? 2 guys i liked heading into this year.

I think Rondbjerg broke his arm in his 1st game. He's been out all year.

Ahac would be in the 'best of the rest' right now as I haven't followed his season (or Demin's). Vegas has a lot of middling prospects and maybe 6 potential impact players...which isn't bad all things considered.

Reactions: neelynugs

Lehtonen

Jan 7, 2016
Finland
Moro and Doro are through to semi-finals in WJC. Russia won Switzerland 3-1 in quarter-finals.

Both played today a little bit over 14 minutes. They were also on the same line like they did also versus Germany. Dorofeyev had one good one-timer chance in the first period on the powerplay but otherwise he was pretty invisible. Morozov took one lazy penalty when backchecking in the second period after he gave a bad pass on the offensive zone. He has made some forced passes in the offensive zone also in other matches during the tournament and today was the same thing. Near the walls he is good to win battles but he needs to be more careful with the puck.

However, Morozov has been unbelievable in his last two games on the face-off dot.

12/12 face-off wins vs. Germany
14/15 face-off wins vs. Switzerland
= 26/27 (96,30%) face-off wins in last two games

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
In fairness, he had a bona fide train wreck in front of him when he was up.....

If he is someone they would be comfortable with as a backup then Subban could be a bit of a trade chip, maybe as a piece to get Vatanen? Play with his brother? With Zykov to help Gusev there?

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
What's crazy about Elvenes is he has gone cold for a while now, but he still leads the team in scoring by 8(!) points.

Lehtonen

Jan 7, 2016
Finland
However, Morozov has been unbelievable in his last two games on the face-off dot.

12/12 face-off wins vs. Germany
14/15 face-off wins vs. Switzerland
= 26/27 (96,30%) face-off wins in last two games
Today 9/10 wins, so last three games: 35/37 face-off wins (94,59%). Sick. Currently TOP2 in the tournament when it comes to "Face-off leaders" statistics.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad