Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Henderson Silver Knights AHL Thread II

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Didn’t see a GDT but went to the first pre season game yesterday. Glass centered a line with Patches and Smith. Overall, Glass looked raw. He held his own but you can tell he will have to think the game faster at the NHL level. He got knocked off his feet quite a bit too. He slows the game down well and didn’t try to force anything fancy. He made smart plays and helped create a few chances. Again, I think once he adjusts to the NHL level he will be a lot better at reading the play.

Smith, Patches, and Eakin looked like they haven’t taken a day off. Dominant almost every time they were on the ice. Marchessault looked rusty but started playing a lot better toward the end of the game.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Didn’t see a GDT but went to the first pre season game yesterday. Glass centered a line with Patches and Smith. Overall, Glass looked raw. He held his own but you can tell he will have to think the game faster at the NHL level. He got knocked off his feet quite a bit too. He slows the game down well and didn’t try to force anything fancy. He made smart plays and helped create a few chances. Again, I think once he adjusts to the NHL level he will be a lot better at reading the play.

Smith, Patches, and Eakin looked like they haven’t taken a day off. Dominant almost every time they were on the ice. Marchessault looked rusty but started playing a lot better toward the end of the game.

Was at the game also and this is a good read on what I saw. There's more comments about the game in the training camp talk, for whatever reason.

Did you notice Nosek playing? I don't remember seeing him.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Time for some way-too-early prospect rankings

Glass
Hague
Scooter
Coghlan
Whitecloud
Dorofeyev
Dugan
Kolesar
Roy
Schuldt
Korczak
Jones
Cotter
Demin
Diliberatore
Ferguson
Bouchard
Leschyshyn
Morozov
Elvenes
Rondbjerg
Kruse
Bischoff
Patera
Saville
Kooy

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

Glass
Hague
Krebs
Coghlan
Whitecloud
Dorofeyev
Dugan
Kolesar
Roy
Schuldt
Korczak
Jones
Cotter
Demin
Diliberatore
Ferguson
Bouchard
Leschyshyn
Morozov
Elvenes
Rondbjerg
Kruse
Bischoff
Patera
Saville
Kooy
Imho, Roy needs to be at #3 there. I actually think he has a better shot at a roster spot because of positional needs.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Glass
Hague
Krebs
Coghlan
Whitecloud
Dorofeyev
Dugan
Kolesar
Roy
Schuldt
Korczak
Jones
Cotter
Demin
Diliberatore
Ferguson
Bouchard
Leschyshyn
Morozov
Elvenes
Rondbjerg
Kruse
Bischoff
Patera
Saville
Kooy

I think I would put Kolesar below Cotter and Patera as the bottom of our goalies, as well as putting Elvenes, Morozov and Rondbjerg a lot higher, probably below Cotter also.

Other than that, the list seems good to me.

Lucky Luke

Jun 17, 2006
Charles-Antoine Roy, an invite to the Golden Knights rookie camp, kicked off the inaugural QMJHL weekend with 4 goals and 1 assist in 2 games for the Gatineau Olympiques.

Reactions: hangman005

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Charles-Antoine Roy, an invite to the Golden Knights rookie camp, kicked off the inaugural QMJHL weekend with 4 goals and 1 assist in 2 games for the Gatineau Olympiques.

He was one of the few forwards to score at the rookie tournament, but other than that he wasn't very noticeable for being a 20 year old.

Having said that, he'll probably put up huge numbers and get signed elsewhere like a few other invites.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Corcoran and Korczak have 3 points in 4 games to kick off their CHL seasons.

No word on whether Cotter will stick with the Wolves?

McKenzie Glass* Kolesar
Cotter Quinney Brown
McGinn Leschyshyn/Jones Elvenes
Duke Leschyshyn/Jones Rondbjerg
Goulbourne

Bischoff Whitecloud(injured)
Megna Coghlan
Lernout
Pachal

Dansk/Sparks

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Corcoran and Korczak have 3 points in 4 games to kick off their CHL seasons.

No word on whether Cotter will stick with the Wolves?

McKenzie Glass* Kolesar
Cotter Quinney Brown
McGinn Leschyshyn/Jones Elvenes
Duke Leschyshyn/Jones Rondbjerg
Goulbourne

Bischoff Whitecloud(injured)
Megna Coghlan
Lernout
Pachal

Dansk/Sparks

I thought Cotter had to go to the CHL if he doesn't go the AHL?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad