Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Henderson Silver Knights AHL Thread II

Dux917

Feb 22, 2018
Highlights of Jack Dugan from his freshman year at Providence. This kid is a player - have to believe he'll sign after his sophomore year.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Potential Wolves lineup next October

Zykov Glass/Pirri Kolesar
McKenzie Brown/Roy Elvenes
Jones Quinney Rondbjerg
Goulbourne Leschyshyn Duke

Hague/Schuldt Coghlan/Whitecloud
Bischoff Lernout
Megna

Ferguson/Patera
Dansk(?)

chihockey1989

Jan 18, 2019

Jones Quinney Rondbjerg

Bischoff Lernout
Megna

Ferguson/Patera
Dansk(?)

Who said Zykov and Pirri are on a two-way deal? Shoot, I'd take this roster in a heartbeat but until we find out about Gusev, then no way Pirri is down here. I want Vegas to sign Arturs Kulda (top 3 best D-man in Wolves history), Teemu Pulkkinen, and TJ Tynan to two-way deals. Would solidify depth both ways. Also hope Wade Megan signs an AHL deal with the Wolves. Much better than being in a **** Griffins sweater!

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Who said Zykov and Pirri are on a two-way deal? Shoot, I'd take this roster in a heartbeat but until we find out about Gusev, then no way Pirri is down here. I want Vegas to sign Arturs Kulda (top 3 best D-man in Wolves history), Teemu Pulkkinen, and Wade Megan to two-way deals. Would solidify depth both ways.

That's not what 2way means. Anyone without a no move clause can be waived & assigned to the minors.

Pirri might get claimed though if a team has a couple of forward injuries. Regardless, the Wolves should be very strong (until Vegas needs to call some people up :D)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Great, just saw that. And yes, the most hardcore Wolves fan will implode quickly, unless there are some further two-way contracts made assuming we trade off cap space in the near future.

:teach: Two-way contracts only mean the player is paid a different rate depending on if NHL or AHL/ECHL. It has nothing to do with waiver exemptions.

By definition, an ELS is a two-way contract.

Usually, someone playing on a two way deal beyond ELS is a journeyman minor leaguer who might get a call up in injury situation.

BUT, players on one way deals can be assigned to AHL. (May have to clear waivers first) And the first $925k of their contract is removed from cap (but anything above that does impact NHL cap).

chihockey1989

Jan 18, 2019
Wolves went to the finals while Knights went out first round, didn't chihockey say something along the lines of that both teams should see similar success?

And the previous year, the Knights went to the Finals while the Wolves were knocked out of the first round. Now both win Cups in 2020 together? Maybe, but the burden shouldn't be on the Wolves to fill in the rest of Vegas's roster because we have mismanagement of contracts. Clarkson is turmoil and a couple others may be the same i.e. Reaves.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
And the previous year, the Knights went to the Finals while the Wolves were knocked out of the first round. Now both win Cups in 2020 together? Maybe, but the burden shouldn't be on the Wolves to fill in the rest of Vegas's roster because we have mismanagement of contracts. Clarkson is turmoil and a couple others may be the same i.e. Reaves.

I'm down for this.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018

Those are Vegas’ players Chi-town. Every AHL term bears that burden. It’s there lot in life. You must be happy with the recent Checker raid.

You just went to the Finals and this team had provided you with as competitive a roster as any team in the AHL, an expansion team by the way.

I bought that Wolves playoff package and enjoyed it. I don’t see many problems with the relationship.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002

Jones Quinney Rondbjerg

Bischoff Lernout
Megna

Ferguson/Patera
Dansk(?)

you guys do any prospect polls over the summer? i like a lot of the guys beyond the top 3.
dorofeyev, schuldt, rondjberg, ahac, korczak all look pretty solid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->