Vegas Baby

Bristo

The Oracle
Mar 24, 2013
Congrats Vegas and fans! Contrary to the loud doomsayers, I think that if Hockey can work in the desert it will work in Vegas. Good luck, and welcome!

Drrocket9

Sep 29, 2004
Very excited for the Las Vegas fans

Having known the Sharks franchise from its beginnings, I hope you will all embrace the team and enjoy the growth over the years.

I have looked at some reviews of the arena. One that catches my eye is a statement that the stairs in the upper deck are very steep.

Hope this means they built the upper deck with nice steep rows so one can not have their view obstructed anytime a person leans forward like the Tank.

San Jose builds an arena for a hockey club and couldn't do it right.

Sit back!!!

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Having known the Sharks franchise from its beginnings, I hope you will all embrace the team and enjoy the growth over the years.

I have looked at some reviews of the arena. One that catches my eye is a statement that the stairs in the upper deck are very steep.

Hope this means they built the upper deck with nice steep rows so one can not have their view obstructed anytime a person leans forward like the Tank.

San Jose builds an arena for a hockey club and couldn't do it right.

Sit back!!!

Can't be any worse than the old Winnipeg Arena. Ushers were required by law to attach safety lines to the fans when they used the stairs. :sarcasm:

UM_pc018_A81-012_064_6315_002_0001.tif_JPG.jpg.jpg

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Welcome to the league. Will be interesting to see how your ice crew handles the climate if Vegas becomes known as the land of chippy ice. Also you're a bunch of goons! ;)

What are the odds your organization names the team after a venomous snake? I'm thinking it's about 6-1.

Odds that the first player who gets caught up in locals gambling on game outcomes is during Season 1? 7-1.

Odds that you're better than Edmonton in Season 1? 5-1. :laugh:

VEGAS!
a946caf8af56a0981a80eee2b7c8986d.jpg

Murf

Apr 10, 2007
WESTSIDE(of Gilbert)
Crap I din't know we are gonna have out games outside.... :(

Hell yeah, next up in the stadium series - AZ at LV, played outdoors at Sam Boyd!

And all of the east / north hockey snobs will marvel at modern man's ability to create ice when it's 50 degrees outside (you know, like it is in the inside of an ice rink).

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Hope not, The Silver Bowl is kind of a below average facility in the middle of nowhere. I wouldn't want that place on national TV.

At least when UNLV is on TV there's nobody actually watching. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad