Vegas Baby

JJ McCubbin

Apr 15, 2014
Congrats Vegas fans! Happy that you are finally getting a team and I look forward to seeing Mark Stuart leading your boys out on opening night ;)

Can we reserve opening night at T-Mobile Arena in 2017 for a Vegas/Arizona grudge match? :naughty:

I really hope the NHL schedules this for LV's first game. A Coyotes/?Knights? rivalry would have the potential to be a lot of fun and working towards building a close rival would be great for Vegas (and Arizona). 'Unpleasantness in the Desertness'? Sounds good to me :laugh:

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
This is cool. One day there will be fans here and they'll hate all our teams.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Congrats to Vegas.

Is certainly good for an area to get their first big team. I'm sure within a few years we'll get to the point of disliking each other :).

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I really hope the NHL schedules this for LV's first game. A Coyotes/?Knights? rivalry would have the potential to be a lot of fun and working towards building a close rival would be great for Vegas (and Arizona). 'Unpleasantness in the Desertness'? Sounds good to me :laugh:

"Hostility in the Heat!" :laugh:

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I for one welcome our new desert overlords.

Welcome to the league from this Hurricanes fan! I'm planning on making Vegas my go to western conference team. Here's to you guys making the playoffs asap! :yo:

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
best of luck to you and your boys! i think all of hockey is excited to have you. hopefully you're excited to have hockey!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Congrats Vegas! Look forward to seeing how this team will come together and can't wait to see them play their very first game. Will be rooting for you guys as a secondary team. :D

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Congrats to Vegas. But get better people to run your official Twitter page. They aren't funny. :laugh:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
congrats vegas fans

just adds to all there is to already do there. i look forward to a potential rivalry with the ducks

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Managed to grab autographs from

Kesler
Andersen
Gibson
Parros
Crosby
McDavid
Doughty (he signed the Doughty face one and laughed pretty hard)
Ghostbear
Holtby
And Subban

Met a few others. Kane walked by without signing anything. Just missed one from Karlsson but got a good picture of him.

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
Congrats Vegas fans! I'm sure you'll be annoyed with our fans making pilgrimages in no time. It's going to be really interesting seeing how you guys build your team. Good luck!

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Super stoked to hear the official announcement, it's going to be a lot of fun following this team.

Congrats to all the fans who have been waiting for this day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad