Friedman: Vegas as Karlsson's biggest suitor?

Duncstar

Sep 1, 2017
Ottawa
My lineup
Duch - ROR - Stone
Ryan - White - Dzingel
Smith - Pageau - Gaborik
Puljarvi - Chalapik - Pyatt

De Haan - Ceci
Chabot - Wideman
Wolanin - Jaros
Borocop.

Phase in the Tkachuk - Brown - Batherson line throughout year/next year.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
I'm seriously starting to doubt Vegas.

Me too. I think if Karlsson was "so close" to going to Vegas at the deadline, they would have closed a deal over the draft, considering they made it to the Cup and lost in 5. If Vegas truly wants (wanted) Karlsson, they would make a deal before someone else swoops in and gets him.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Me too. I think if Karlsson was "so close" to going to Vegas at the deadline, they would have closed a deal over the draft, considering they made it to the Cup and lost in 5. If Vegas truly wants (wanted) Karlsson, they would make a deal before someone else swoops in and gets him.

I don't think so. Dorion has promised to Sens fans that Erik Karlsson would remain a Senator until July 1rst and the Sens will offer him a contract.

I don't think Karlsson was getting traded before that point no matter what after it didn't happen at the deadline.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I'm not convinced Melnyk and Dorion wouldn't go to extreme counterproductive lengths to save face. In this case going through the charade of a bad faith extension offer after July 1st.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad