vector pros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
I reccomend staying away from CCMs. I used to be a fan of Tacks, but the year the Vector Pros came out I bought a pair for $400 and they didn't even last me an entire season. I wiped them down every day and took the soles out, but ALL of the rivets completely rusted out and a few eyelets popped out in a matter of 3 months. They gave me a CCM rebate and now I'm using the Pro Tacks, but they seem to be going the same direction. The quality on their skates went FAR downhill.

The skates are nice and light though :D

I'd take a look at Grafs.

nspeen

Oct 20, 2005
smaweet said:
I reccomend staying away from CCMs. I used to be a fan of Tacks, but the year the Vector Pros came out I bought a pair for $400 and they didn't even last me an entire season. I wiped them down every day and took the soles out, but ALL of the rivets completely rusted out and a few eyelets popped out in a matter of 3 months. They gave me a CCM rebate and now I'm using the Pro Tacks, but they seem to be going the same direction. The quality on their skates went FAR downhill.

wow that sucks man. and i was thinking about buying some soon since ccm seems to be one of the only skates ive tried that fit my feet. bauer and graf felt horrible (i have weird feet). looks like i may have to go with some nike flexlite 10's if i do buy some since htey felt pretty good.

Pat

Oct 3, 2005
Trois-Rivières
nspeen said:
wow that sucks man. and i was thinking about buying some soon since ccm seems to be one of the only skates ive tried that fit my feet. bauer and graf felt horrible (i have weird feet). looks like i may have to go with some nike flexlite 10's if i do buy some since htey felt pretty good.
did you try the Bauer Vapor XXX? I just bought a pair and I must admit they fit my feet like gloves and I have wide feet. I went with EE width and it`s the best fitting skates I`ve had in a long time.

nspeen

Oct 20, 2005
Pat said:
did you try the Bauer Vapor XXX? I just bought a pair and I must admit they fit my feet like gloves and I have wide feet. I went with EE width and it`s the best fitting skates I`ve had in a long time.

haha no because i cant afford them so there was no sense in getting my hopes up :cry:

hockeystud938

Feb 21, 2005
smaweet said:

wow really man that sucks yea i have the ccm 1052 tacks right now and i liked them and i wanted to stay with ccm i like how their skates fit me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad