vBookie Event Schedule & Requests Thread

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I will be able to restart posting regularly this week, including NCAA football.
On another note, when is the reset?

Cool about more NCAA Football. Figure every NFL game is on here right?
Whats this reset? We all don't revert to 500 VCash when hockey season starts do we? If so thats a bummer.

(I didn't start doing this VCash until January or so - I missed out on the NFL regular season and the first four months of the NHL season.)

Last edited:

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Cool about more NCAA Football. Figure every NFL game is on here right?
Whats this reset? We all don't revert to 500 VCash when hockey season starts do we? If so thats a bummer.

(I didn't start doing this VCash until January or so - I missed out on the NFL regular season and the first four months of the NHL season.)
I don't know what the reset is, but yeah, at some point, everyone will reset to 500. Lame.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
There will not be a vBookie reset in the immediate future and no plans for the balance of this year. That has been verified.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Could we please get a wager for the US Open final tomorrow between Djokovic and Federer?

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Any Sunday and/or Monday NFL Games?

Sigh - no Premier League games this week - well at least today. Would have done excellent - had them all right including picking the Watford/Southampton draw.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
UEFA Champions League Group Stage starts on Tuesday - any chance we can bet on a couple of the matches?
Go Barcelona! Go Manchester United!

Thanks for putting up the NFL Games - did pretty well - went 4 of 5 - darn Giants choking! run the damn ball!

Lurked4Yearz

Nov 23, 2011
Quebec
UEFA Champions League Group Stage starts on Tuesday - any chance we can bet on a couple of the matches?
Go Barcelona! Go Manchester United!

Thanks for putting up the NFL Games - did pretty well - went 4 of 5 - darn Giants choking! run the damn ball!

Ceremony usually does soccer. I'll post the major games (Real, Man U, PSG) in a couple of hours, and do tomorrow's matches as well.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I see we have some La Liga and Bundesliga matches up this weekend - any chance we can bet on the two major Premier League matches that take place on Sunday.
Liverpool vs Everton and Manchester United vs Arsenal. Thanks in advance - LaxSabre.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
UFC 192 is on tonight if anyone can post up some match ups.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Major League Baseball Playoffs? We have the AL Wild Card tonight - Astros at Yankees and NL Wild Card on Wednesday night - Cubs at Pirates.
I know we had MLB on here before as I bet on the Yankees last April.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Sorry about that. I'll post the rest of the playoffs.

Thats ok that you waited until after the AL Wild Card was over to start posting the MLB playoffs - saved me at least $500!
This Yankees fan would have place some cash on them!
Also glad the Everton and Manchester United soccer matches weren't up either last weekend - would have lost at least $1000 more.
So not posting those - saved me $1500! LOL!
Speaking of Everton and Manchester United - they play each other when the Premier League resumes on Saturday, October 17.
As a fan of both teams - guess I bet on a draw or not place a bet at all.

Speaking of soccer - a big United States vs Mexico match on Saturday - winner goes to the 2017 Confederations Cup.
Hopefully we can bet on that one. (Wonder what the odds are of the match ending 2-0 in favor of the United States? LOL!
Hey that could be one of the choices with them being - United States Win - Mexico Win - Draw - United States wins 2-0.)

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Request - Grey Cup Final - Ottawa vs Edmonton - Sunday, November 29 - 6:30 pm ET - TSN and ESPN2.

Since we did have games early this season here - we should have the final. Even though they defeated my Hamilton Tiger-Cats last week - rooting for Ottawa Redblacks to win.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up.

No chance, eh?

Lurked4Yearz

Nov 23, 2011
Quebec
The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up. The Australian Open is heating up.

No chance, eh?

Which matches do you want?

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Code:
Which matches do you want?

Would be cool if the womens semifinals - mens semifinals - womens final - mens final are least up.
(Would give us something to bet on while the NHL All-Star Break is going on.)

If you want to start early, there are these two mens quarterfinals which are being played later Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.
David Ferrer (ESP) [8] vs Andy Murray (GBR) [2] and Gael Monfils (FRA) [23] vs Milos Raonic (CAN) [13]
The Ferrer-Murray match is scheduled to not start before 10:30 pm ET and the Monfils-Raonic match is scheduled to not start before 3:30 am ET.

Speaking of the NHL ASG - would be cool if there was a who (what division) will win the NHL ASG prop.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad