Prospect Info: Vasili Podkolzin, Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Well our 1st round pick from last year now has his second thread here after the last thread reached well OVER 1000 posts

He also scored his first KHL goal today here is the link

And also the link to the 1st rhead

Prospect Info: - Vasili Podkolzin

vasili-podkolzin-2019-5033.jpg

GettyImages-1157475091-1024x683.jpg

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Well our 1st round pick from last year now has his second thread here after the last thread reached well OVER 1000 posts

He also scored his first KHL goal today here is the link

I love the style of this goal! Beautiful...

To see him drive the net, no fear, with speed...

Don't think you could of asked for a better goal outta a prospect... Well... I guess if he did it with defender hanging off of him..

(Or if he was playing vs a D that looked like it gave a f***)

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019

Sick Goal.

I was there live when Bure scored vs Boston in pre-season where he put the puck to his skates and passed it to himself, but this Podz goal is something else and next level. Podz 1 ups Bure because he passed the puck onto the defenders skate on purpose to richoet back to himself and get the goalie confused and out of position then fires it in.. Amazing goal!

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017
Sick Goal.

I was there live when Bure scored vs Boston in pre-season where he put the puck to his skates and passed it to himself, but this Podz goal is something else and next level. Podz 1 ups Bure because he passed the puck onto the defenders skate on purpose to richoet back to himself and get the goalie confused and out of position then fires it in.. Amazing goal!
Lol. It was a missed pass to his mate who was cutting across

Reactions: FreeMcdavid

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
Apparently he also had a "career high" of 12:11 in the game today and is now averaging over 10 mins a game in his last 8 KHL games. Not bad considering he's still 18 for 5 more months.

That's really good ice time for an 18 year old. Let's not forget that KHL is a much higher league than AHL

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Think Pod will follow the Horvat trajectory. He'll have a decent rookie season in the NHL but won't tear it up ala Boeser/Pettersson/Hughes. Eventually, after a few seasons, he'll be a bonafide top 6 forward.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006

I really liked the attempted pass in the first place... He was a little too cheeky with the touch of the puck... but liked the vision and the attempt of it.

Hopefully this is a little bit of the bounces going his way... would be nice to see the points start to flow a bit with his increased opportunity.

Vasili Putgoalsin
That's pretty good... heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad