Post-Game Talk: Varly & Grubi visit the champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindemann

Apr 7, 2017
That was a bunch of horse. The guy that actually saw the puck should overrule the one that couldn’t

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Avs fan. Tough call there for your team, that whistle shouldn't have been blown. It's cool though, you all will score plenty on us this game haha. We suck.

Reactions: troyerlaw

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
One of the aspects I dislike about the NHL are these odd quick whitsles :huh:

The goal was called, but somebody had already blown the whistle?

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Boy, the refs are really on their fake tonight. Anything else they can think of to screw the Caps?

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Avs fan. Tough call there for your team, that whistle shouldn't have been blown. It's cool though, you all will score plenty on us this game haha. We suck.
It shouldn't have.

Clearly I don't follow the West as close as the East. I'm surprised the Avs have been struggling so much lately. You have many stars, ok offensive stars. Has the D & goal play been that bad? Btw for a month+ Caps haven't been playing well either.

Reactions: missionAvs

Jun 15, 2007
Wow I chose a really good time to go on vacation and ignore hockey for 3 weeks.

As soon as I'm back we're good again.

edit: How are the Isles in first place?

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
It shouldn't have.

Clearly I don't follow the West as close as the East. I'm surprised the Avs have been struggling so much lately. You have many stars, ok offensive stars. Has the D & goal play been that bad? Btw for a month+ Caps haven't been playing well either.

Bad goalies and bad D are the main culprits IMO with great emphasis on the former. Top line just hasn't been able to pick up the slack and seem disheartened at times (most likely due to always being down in games). MacK looked legit pissed off at Grubauer last game. Some of us thought he was going to go full Ballard and swipe his head off with his stick lol. We're just dead in the water right now honestly. Nothing positive since Tampa took our souls in early December.

Reactions: Heath

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
It shouldn't have.

Issues between the players and the coach? That first line was scoring in bunches until Mac and the coach had an argument on the bench - ever since then the Avs have struggled.

Reactions: missionAvs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad