Post-Game Talk: Varly & Grubi visit the champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
Mains seem to want to say Kuzy was faking. Though, Wilson mostly getting props for the destruction. Why in god's name would you do something like that with Tom Wilson on the ice??
Accusations of faking happens every time someone leaves and comes back. It's so annoying.

When Oshie was injured from the Malkin hit and came back Pens fans accused him of faking.

When Seney came back from that hit that got Wilson ejected, Caps fans accused him of faking.

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Two points and an ROW, I'll take it. Important win as every Metro team got at least a point tonight.

Two really bad goals by Copley, three horrible goals by Varly (only two counted). Competent goal tending and the Caps win this going away.

Pens could be in 8th place tonight if Columbus wins. Canes are coming on as well.

East is very tight.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Mains seem to want to say Kuzy was faking. Though, Wilson mostly getting props for the destruction. Why in god's name would you do something like that with Tom Wilson on the ice??
Id like to get a better look at that hit on Kuzy. I'm not sure it was that bad. I thought a 2 minute interference penalty.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Ok, so for the important stuff... the trivia question. I guessed Roy but then I looked it up. He had 20 wins every year of his career except the strike shortened one, where he had 17 wins in 43 games played, his only losing season. Also his Jrs GAA, 5.33, youch (2.54 in the NHL). I loved Roy, when I played I used his leg pads because they were cool.

c-84y2foSdylsCfpUqA08Q

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Ok, so for the important stuff... the trivia question. I guessed Roy but then I looked it up. He had 20 wins every year of his career except the strike shortened one, where he had 17 wins in 43 games played, his only losing season. Also his Jrs GAA, 5.33, youch (2.54 in the NHL). I loved Roy, when I played I used his leg pads because they were cool.

c-84y2foSdylsCfpUqA08Q
What was the question?

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Pens could be in 8th place tonight if Columbus wins. Canes are coming on as well.

East is very tight.

Teams have to gain on the Pens while they can. Malkin is out, Murray is out (although he hasn't been great, he can be) and Schultz is coming back this weekend. If the Pens do the right thing and sit Johnson they will be tough to play against.

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Teams have to gain on the Pens while they can. Malkin is out, Murray is out (although he hasn't been great, he can be) and Schultz is coming back this weekend. If the Pens do the right thing and sit Johnson they will be tough to play against.

Old man Rutherford’s ego is too big to sit his boy Double J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad